Chapter 18

Credit to @rossshorlynch2 and @thecrazyone21

{wow, 1 or 2 years later I write this...anyway, this chapter has terrible smut because I was like 11...I'm going to turn 14 soon so I apologize xD}

*A week later...*

It has been a week since R.J was born but also his twin died. I feel so sad for Zoe. She is taking it really badly.

#CALL FROM DR. RICHARDSON#

I answered the call and it was the one and only...

D- Doctor M-Me

D- Mr. Lynch?

M- Yes that's me.

D- Well I have shocking news!

M- What is it doctor?

D- Ross Jr's twin? She's alive!

M- What?

D- Well, she didn't breath because of the umbelical cord. You and Zoe left and your phones were turned of the whole week so we could not tell you!

M- Thank you, doctor.

D- Name?

M- Um, Rhylee Zoella Lynch

D- Okay. Come pick her up.

M- Thanks doctor.

D- Mhhmm.

I screamed so Zoe came running in.

"What happened?" she asked.

"R.JS TWIN IS ALIVE!" I screamed.

She screamed and I ran to her and spun her in the air. She was literally crying and I was too.

"OMG MOM AND DAD! SO MUCH SCREAMING!" Rebecca laughed.

"Well you do have another sister!" I laughed.

She came running.

"What?" she said, wide eyed.

"Her name is Rhylee Zoella Lynch." I said.

Rebecca squealed and ran to me and hugged my legs.

"You named her after mommy!" she squealed.

R.J started to cry.

"I got it." I smiled.

I walked to R.J's crib and lifted him. I cradled him in my arms and put a pacifier in his mouth. He sucked on it and he stopped crying.

"Okay. Your coming with me." I smiled.

I played with his finger and he smirked. Typical R.J.

I walked back to my bedroom.

"Oh, Ross. The triplet's birthday is tomorrow." she smiled.

"We need something cool. Let's invite my family over. And let's invite mini R5 too." I giggled.

"Mini R5?" Rebecca asked.

"Its just me and your uncles and aunt miniature sized." I chuckled.

"Seriously Ross?" Zoe smiled.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

Rebecca rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Rebecca, did you eat breakfast? A four year old needs food!" Zoe said, tickling her.

"Y-yes-s!" she laughed..

"Good!" I laughed, cradling R.J.

R.J wiggled his toes. I felt his soft skin. DAMN IT IS REALLY SOFT!

"Okay. Rebecca, go play." Zoe chuckled.

Rebecca nodded and I handed her R.J to put in his crib.

"Babe, I need you. I need your body. I haven't had it in a long time." I said.

"Yes." she whispered.

(ITS GONNA GET DIRTY)

I smashed my lips on her lips. Her lips were soft but she wanted to go hard.

I grabbed her butt and she wrapped her arms around me neck. I slammed her to the wall. She tugged on my shirt. I broke the kiss to take off my shirt. I put my lips on hers again. I began to take her shirt off and she did as I wished.

I unbuckled my pants and slid it down. I was only in my boxers. I slid Zoe's pants off. She slammed me to the wall and grabbed my di**. That turned me on...A LOT.

"Strip babe." I smirked.

"What?" she asked.

"Strip." I smirked.

She smirked and she pushed me to the floor to watch. She twerked and danced around me for a bit. She slid slowly off her panties and threw them to me. I banged my feet on the floor because excitment overflowed my body.

I unclipped her bra and she threw it to my chest. I smirked at her. She put her a** on my legs and leaned back. I kissed her on the lips hard. She pushed me to the bed. She slid my boxers off and I threw it to the ground. We were both completly naked.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded. I took out a condom and slipped it on.

I slipped three fingers in her without warning. She moaned loudly. I smirked at her moans.

I slipped my dick in her p**sy. I thrusted my hips back and forth, side to side. The harder I got, the moaning would get louder.

I was coming inside of her and when I reached, I slipped out. I licked my fingers with pleasure.

I put my d*ck on the side of her face.

"Suck." I ordered.

She sucked on the tip of my d*ck but then put it all in her mouth. She went deep when she swallowed.

I took my dick out and we both flipped over. We were both sweating but I have to admit. It was the best...sex...ever...

----------

I'm sorry! I feel kinda uncomfortable writing sex chapters. I'm only 11 years old so its kind of creepy and weird but the rest of you are teens so u need a little touch of dirtiness in. Thanks ;)

-Dhanna

:D