Chapter 19

Ross's POV

We finally had Rhylee in our arms. Shor, Juliet, and Ryder's birthday is today!

"Babe?" she asked.

"Hmm?" I asked, playing with Rhylee.

"So are you happy we have Rhylee back?" she asked, playing with R.J.

"Yeah. I'm also happy Shor, Juliet, and Ryder's birthday is today." I replied.

"I have never been happier. I have you, my babies, everything. I didn't want to marry you at first, but I did and I'm happy I did." she said sympathetically.

"You are the best." I said.

"You too." she smiled.

R.J smirked at me while I was playing with his little sausage fingers.

"Sausage?" Zoe laughed.

"Oops." I giggled.

Juliet was sleeping (Typical Juliet) and Ryder was playing with Shor with his action figures.

Rebecca was playing with Zachary (her boyfriend) downstairs because we invited him to sleep over.

We were with R.J and Rhylee. It was kind of cute how me and Zoe built a little family ourselves.

"Okay so we invited Rebecca's boyfriend, Mini R5, Rydel's daughters, and all of your nuclear family." she explained.

"Awesome. So, what's happening in this little party?" I asked.

"Two words. Six. Flags." she smiled.

I smiled and jumped. I did my little happy dance. Well, R.J was in my arms giggling.

Zoe giggled as I did this little dance with R.J.

"Okay, okay. First, the kids get to have fun. Then the adults get to have some fun. Then there is cake, icecream, junk, you know. And then we go home and have a little after party for the adults while the kids sleep and play." she explained.

"Excellent." I said.

We were all ready to begin packing and bringing...