Welcome

"Welcome to Radiator Springs." Lightning said. Nebula sighed, she looked at the town it was pretty she guessed.
"Nice." She said quietly.
"Hey don't be upset. We can get through this together."
"Thanks, McQueen." Nebula had a lot to think of. She had legal trouble and other things she was going through. It had not been easy for her.
"Nebula things will get better. I promise." Nebula looked into his eyes. It went on for while before her husband interpreted, "Nebula, the kids, want something to eat." Chad was not jealous.
"Yeah, just bring them to Flo's" Lightning told  Chad.
"Alright, show us the way Mcqueen."
They followed Nebula kept her head down as her kids buzzed around Lightning. She sighed and looked at Chad who was on his phone.
"Kids leave Mr. McQueen alone."
"It's ok Nebula I don't mind." He smiled as both kids continued speaking to him about how they had seen his races and didn't believe that their mother knew. At least they were having fun.
When they got to Flo's Sally was waiting for them. Lightning greeted her as the two kids followed happily. Sally noticed a sad looking car trailing behind. It was Nebula Silverado from the Real Housewives of San Carton. Her husband dragged along looking bored.
"What will you have honey?" Flo asked her.
"Just ah, an iced tea I'm topped off."
"Are you sure it was along drove?" Sally asked her.
"Small salad dressing on the side."
I'll just take an iced tea I'm fine." Chad added.
"It's really nice to meet you Mrs. Silverado I like watching your show it's so addicting."
"Just Nebula please, I'm glad you like it." She said with severe lackluster.
"Your kids seem so sweet." Sally tried again.
"They are cute sorry, they bother him let me know."
"He loves this."
"I see Lightning seems to be good with them."she picked at her food sadly.
"Uh, you look like you need a rest, why don't you tomorrow while we take your kids around?"
"No,I mean I could never ask that." But; she did feel tired. Chad was never any help with them.
"Sure, why not it would be good practice for us and I promise will take good care of them."
"Will, I suppose it couldn't hurt but if they annoy you are McQueen to much bring them back."
"Sure you need to relax.
"You have no idea." Nebula sighed.