Author's Note!

Topics of Discussion:

1. Sequel

Okay, there is a reason why I left MCL the way I did, in case I write a sequel. I don't know if any of you want a sequel or just want me to stop talking about Emily and Dylan's drama, but if I spend more time thinking of one, I just might right it. I have a few ideas, I'm just not sure how good of a book it would be. Maybe short story.... I don't know but either way I just thought I would mention that.

2. Other Spy Projects

I am planning on writing another spy novel because I love them! It will be totally different and not connected to MCL in any way. (though I might not be able to resist the temptation of an inside joke, hehe

Update as of April 2013

I did start a new spy book, it's on my profile and it's called A Thousand Ways to Run. Please check it out! It has lots of romance and mroe humor than any of my other books. I really love the characters, and I think you will, too.

3. Other Books by thatcrazybookworm (also updated in April of 2013... I made progress, shocking I know.)

I have another completed story which was just an idea when I ended MCL, it's called I Write Romances, Not Live Them. It does not have spies in it, but the writing is amillion times better than MCL. I suggest you read it, it is my most successful book as of now.

And just because I'm feeling giving, I'm going to secretly install a little bit about a wayyy future book I will be writing after A Thousand Ways to Run is completed. It will be Teen Fiction and Romance without spies, and the title is The Ugly Club. I'm very excited aobut this project. Currently I have about ten chapters I need to write for ATWTR before I can start working on it. It will be different, and I'm going to keep it under wraps for awhile so congradulations to you if you see this because hardly anyone will :)

And with that, I bid thee farewell and thank anyone who actually read all that! :) You're awesome!

Thank you, forever and ever, for reading!