Uh oh... Jodie...

-Louis’s P.O.V.-

I’m broken out of my thoughts when I hear the front door open then slam shut. “BOYS! I’…”Jodie, my girlfriend cuts off when she walks into the living room to see it so crowded, I guess she hasn’t seen me stood at the back of the room yet because she points towards Jack and says “Who’s the random crying guy?” she asks Harry who’s now sat down on the arm of one of the sofas. “Don’t really know… ask Louis…” He tells her. “Kay… where is h…”she says looking around and freezes when she lays her eyes on me, “Louis… Why is there a baby in your arms?” and starts to move closer to me. “Ok… You’ve got to promise not to freak out if I tell you…” I start to shuffle backwards. “Louis?” she presses. “Fine!” I say exasperated, “beforeistarteddatingyouihada1-night-standresultinginFelicitéhere…” I rush. “Ok… now say what you just said in English…” she says getting restless. “Before I started dating you… I had a 1-night-stand with a girl called Hanna… I never saw Hanna again after that night… Apparently she… she… she died in child birth earlier today… her last wish being that I, being her father, would look after Felicité…” I finish and wait for Jodie to react. “WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!” she yells “YOU HAD SEX AND THEN JUST ABANDONED A PREGNANT GIRL! AND THEN WORSE OFF… SHE DIED HAVING YOUR BABY!!!” I can feel Felicité getting restless and I can hear her start to moan from Jodie’s ranting, “Shh! You’re waking Felicité! And that’s not how it was like! I was very drunk and her boyfriend walked in on us… After he’d kicked me out I decided that it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to ever go see her anymore…” I reason, “But you still killed her! You were one who caused her to be pregnant… and if she hadn’t become pregnant… she would still be alive!” she hisses and storms off down one of the corridors that led to some bedrooms. “Jodie! Wait!” I call after her but she doesn’t stop, “Let me go mate…” Niall says holding me back, I nod and he chases her down the corridor and goes into a room with her.

I go and sit down on one of the spare sofas and just rest Felicité on my front and let out a huge sigh, Jodie was right… Hanna dying was entirely my fault… and the least I can do is look after Felicité for her. I look at my watch and see that the time is only 7:30pm… although it seems like much later… I guess that because it’s been a busy day… we had a signing which lasted all day… I thought back to this time yesterday… Jodie snuggling up in my arms, not a care in the world! Never then would I have imagined that only 24hours later would I be sat here with my own daughter in my arms… Daughter! Huh! It’s funny to hear me say that… It’s going to take quite some getting used to…

-Jodie’s P.O.V.-

I storm down the corridor and can hear Louis calling after me but I'm so pissed off with him that I can't be bothered to acknowledge him... When I hear someone else come down the corridor, he places his hand on my shoulder and I turn around to face him, it’s Niall and he leads me into the closest bedroom and sits down next to me on the bed, I rest my head on his shoulder and I began to cry so he pulled me closer to him, so that I’m sat on his lap and he’s stroking my hair to try and calm me down. “C’mon… It’s ok…” He coos. “NO IT’S NOT NIALL! You don’t understand…” I yell, “Louis just… just… left her… and for girls… leaving a pregnant girl is, like, an unforgivable thing… you just don’t get it!” “You can’t blame him for that! It wasn’t his fault! Hanna never told him that she had a boyfriend…” He explains, “He didn’t want to leave her… but look on the bright side! If he hadn’t met her… he would never have met you… and I know that he really loves you…” “I know… but… I need to let it sink in a bit first…” I speak my thoughts out loud. “Ok… Well… you’re welcome to stat in here tonight and come and talk to me if you need anything…” He hugs me, “Goodnight Jo!” “Night Niall…” and with that he walks out the door. I rest my head on my now curled up legs and just let my thoughts fly away…

-Louis’s P.O.V.-

Niall comes back out of the spare room that he and Jodie went in. I looked up at him expectantly, still stroking Felicité’s podgy cheek, and he says; “She’s fine… but needs a little time to think about it…” I nod and look back to a now sleeping baby. “She’s so cute!” Niall squeals crouching down so that he’s level with her, I smile and nod, “Yeah… she is! I just can’t believe she’s mine…” Niall’s such a softie when it comes to babies… he loves them so much and doesn’t even think about food while he’s around them! He strokes her fluffy hair when I decide that I’m really tired, “Jack,” He looks up, “Feel free to stay the night… there’s some spare bedrooms down the hall, but if you don’t want to… yeah…” He nods gratefully and says; “I think I better be getting home anyway… I’m so sorry to have to tell you this way…” “It’s ok…” “Ok… then… bye…” He smiles weakly then Liam opens the door for him. “Jack, feel free to come and see her anytime you want! When you know we’re home… just come and pop in to say ‘hi’… if you want to of course…” “Thanks!” he says and steps out the door, “Bye then…” we all chorus bye back and he starts to walk down the path and Liam closes the door after him… “Night guys…” I say and walk off to my room with Felicité, on my bed I make a border of pillows around her as I don’t yet have a cot and don’t want her falling off the bed… I place her down in the baby grow Jack brought her in and lie down next to her in my boxers. With her still clutching my little finger tightly I think about going shopping tomorrow and what I’ll need to get… ‘I think I’ll have to call Lou… she’ll know after Baby Lux and everything, and I’ll take Niall with me – he’s the only one who truly understands my situation…’ I then drift off to a dreamless sleep…

(A/N - sorry it's so short... but I wanted to post a chapter and thought that going to sleep would be a suitable place to stop... Can I please say how sorry i am for not uploading for ages.... SORRY!! I hope you enjoy! please feel free to comment/vote/fan!!! thanks! Cez)