It all starts.

Rochelle's POV.

Do you ever have them time periods where it feels like the world has stopped and nothing is moving? Like who-ever is watching you from above has pressed pause on their giant remote? 

Yeah, I'm having one of them at the moment, badly.

Why wouldn't I be? My best friend hates me, the guy I used to love is actually a jerk and a player, and the rest of the worlds population are just blurry shapes around me. My room is like a cave and my TV is the only light source, the sound of it becoming more faded with every minute I sit in here.

'This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time'. One of my favourite quotes from Fight Club. You know why? Because that's exactly what it feels like. Tick-tock.  A massive clock ticking away, counting every hour until my time comes, and I dont even do anything about it.

Okay, so since the argument with Derick, I've continued sitting in my room. 4 days, I think? Before you assume, yes I did eat and take showers, but that is only because my parents dragged me out of my room and liturally showed me behind the bathroom door.

But appart from that, all I did was sit there, and stare at the TV. My curtains were shut. My phone went off. I just ignored it, and sat. In partly depression, and partly preparing.

Preparing for something that was going to happen.

Something BAD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nella's POV.

I scrolled through my twitter time line, checking for any thing that actually interests me. Rochelle hasnt been online in like 4 days, neither on twitter or facebook.

I checked my phone once again to see if she's replied. I had 2 new messaged.

One was from Jazzie, it said:

'Hiya Nella, Annie told me about everything that happened, and omg I actually cant believe it! Are you deffinitelly going to have an abortion? And also, is rochelle replying to your messages, shes been ignoring me for the last 4 days or something:( xxx'

I quickly replied with:

'Yeah, my mum and dad were really angry at me and I'm grounded, and Im not allowed to go to any party until I finish school:( and yeah im having one. As for Rochelle I must of text her loads and loads of times but she hasnt text back. Despite she was so harsh to me, I still love her and Im really worried about her. xxx'

I clicked send, and checked my other message.

Derick.

My finger howevered over the message for a bit, unsure wheather I really want to read it. He WAS the guy that ruined my holiday and possibly my future.

I clicked on it and it said:

'Nella, I spoke with Rochelle four days ago and she was really annoyed at me, she slapped me and kicked me in the balls. How are you doing? xxxxx'

I smiled to my self weakly. Good move, Rochelle. I was about to reply with 'Good, you deserved it' but I knew that I really shouldn't. Instead I just put:

'A bit better, I'm grounded though.x'

A bit blunt, but what I could  I have put? I wasnt going to describe all my feelings to him. Exactly how lost I feel and how my life is broken, and how I hate not having my best friend around me.

I was about to go back on the computer when my iPhone lit up with a new message.

I picked it up and looked at the ID.