Argument

I came home from the beach like half an hour later, still shaking from having to cliff-dive. Me and Nella would usually stay longer but we decided to go earlier because of the whole incident. 

We just old the whole gang that our mums told us that we had to go home for dinner despite it being only 3pm. I'm not sure wheather all of them believed us but at least they let us go.

My parents were still out and i had a nice hot shower, taking my time to wash all the salt off my body and hair. I used my favourite strawberry shampoo which made my hair smell really nice and actually gave it some shine, and watermellon body scrub along with a rough spondge. Being 15 is one of the worst time for spots, however I take my time to clean my skin with a scrub.

Whenever I wash my hair I always let it dry naturally since I'm not like Nella and I don't use heat on my hair-it damages it so badly.

I was sitting on my bed checking facebook, twitter etc when my iPhone buzzed on my bed-side table.

It was a text from Nella.

'Hiya Rochelle, everyone's going back to the beach at around 8-ish tonight because there is going to be a party. Shall we go? xoxo'

I smiled at the text, at how she's asking my permission to go, obviously intending that she wont go without me. We really are close.

But can I really be bothered tonight? It was around 5pm right now so I had plenty of time, however I wanted to stay in and just read some fanfics and stuff on my laptop. It would be kind of unsociable if I didn't go though, and it would turn out to be really fun in the end-parties are always fun.

'Yeah sure! Meet me at mine. <3' I replied to her message.

I descided I wasnt going to start getting ready until around 7, I'm not like Nella and I don't take 2 hours just for my hair.

So I had 2 hours, in which I just had something quick to eat, and watched some random shows on Discovery channel. Make fun of me, but I think it's much better than Disney channel and Nickelodian crap. My favourite T.V show of all time is Man vs Wild, Bear Grylls never failt to entertain me. 

At around 6:45, I started getting ready by doing my make-up. I applied Light foundation and thin eyeliner with some mascara, and my favourite red lipstick. As for my hair, I Put it up in a loose bun with a couple of strands hanging out. 

Now it's for what to wear. It was too hot outside for jeans, even in the night, So I got out a white tube dress with a sliver belt, a black neckalce and a pair of black high wedges.

By the time I finished it was only half past 7 so I watched some more TV until Nella finally arived at quarter past 8.

She looked amazing as usual, her blonde hair plated to the side, pink lipstick and a black extra short dress. Her stilletos made her look even taller than she actually is, and that's pretty tall.

She smiled at me, and we walked out of the house, talking about normal things and life. At the last moment I remembered to actually text my parents and let them know that I've gone out and wont be back till late.

We could hear the music ages away from the beach, and as we got nearer we saw a hellload of people partying outside and inside the bar. What makes you beautiful by one direction was playing. Both me and nella were huge fans, and grinning madly at each other we joined into the party.

The bar it self was open, and the bartender was tossing bottles.

'Shall we go get some drinks? I've got some money.' Nella suggested.

'Yeah.' I answered. 'And same.'

Despite being 15 me and her never had troubole buying alcoholic drinks since we looked older than we actully were.