chapter 2

Brooke's pov:

Great this is Hayes Grier's house. And I have to babysit his little sister all spring break. Oh yay. My spring break is gonna be horrible.

"Wha-at are you doing here Brooke?" Hayes asked.

"uhh im babysitting your little sister tonight." I said smiling.

He didn't even give me a smile back. He just gave me a dirty look. He called his mom to come down stairs. It took her like 5 mins to come down. It was getting awkward standing at the door in silence while hayes just stood there and gave me a stupid look.

" well Hi Brooke! nice to see you again!" Hayes mom said

"Hi Mrs. Grier, nice to see you again to.

" Oh please call me Elizabeth.... Okay so skylynn is upstairs taking a bath. She will be done in just a little bit. She knows what to do when shes done so you don't have to help her. When she is done though there is food in the pantry. Get her anything she wants. Nash Is going to his friends house and Hayes will be staying here to help you babysit. Is that okay?

Mommm. I was gonna go over to jakes house! hayes said.

"well to bad. You have to help brooke and show her where everything Is." she then kissed Hayes on the forehead and yelled and told skylynn bye and left.

"Great" I heard hayes mumble. and roll his eyes. why couldn't you baby sit somebody else. I don't want my sister around someone as nasty as you! You will probably give her some weed to smoke or some kind of drug cause that's all you do. He yelled.

As soon as he said that my eyes started to fill up. Everybody hates me because of what my old friends turned me into.

"I- Im sorry." I said while letting my tears fall out. I ran and grabbed my bag and phone and ran out of the house. I slammed the door but before I closed the door I heard hayes say Brooke wait! Im sorry!!!

I cried myself to sleep tonight. I wish I wasn't alive right now.

sorry this is a short chapter. Ill make  a longer one tomorrow!