Chapter 11

Hayes pov: I woke up to smelling something really good. I look up and it was Brooke cooking breakfast. I guess that was all a dream. I didn't really kiss Brooke...
"GOODMORNING HAYES!!" Brooke yelled. Which made me jump

"Wtf you scared me!" I said while laughing

"Sorry😂 but get up and go sit in the dining room I made us some breakfast!" She said while running and sitting down at the table.

I got up put my shirt back on and sat down across from her.
"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked

"Let's go shopping!!"

"Okay fine let me go to my house and change and tell my mom!"
I ran to my house changed and told my mom where I'm going. She said okay and gave me some money. I ran back to Brooke house and she was already ready so we walked to the mall cause it was only a few mins away.

----on the way there----

"Do you wanna go to Starbucks first?"

"OMG YAAAS!" She said
We walked into Starbucks and we got the usual 'tall vanilla bean'.

Next we went into Hollister which is both our favorite store. We went our own ways and met up at the register and bought our stuff.

"I'm hungry!" I said
"Then let's go eat!!" She said with the cutest giggle.

She then looked right at me and kissed my cheek. Oh my gosh. I got this tingle in my stomach. I've never had this before when I'm with a girl. It felt good.
I grabbed her hand and intwined our fingers.
And she smiled and blushed. She's so cute.
We both got Chinese food and sat down.
We talked, she made me laugh and then we went to a few more stores and headed out of the mall.
"I had a really good time" I said with a smile
"Me to" and then she grabbed my hand and intwined our hands.

I pulled her closer to me and started to lean in. Her cheeks were getting red it was so cute.
Then all of the sudden someone threw a drink at us.
It was lacy..

SORRY GUYS IT TOOK FOREVER!! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!❤️