chapter 1

Brookes pov:

Today was the last day of school and then spring break will start. I'm so exited because usually my spring breaks are amazing. My parents don't really care about me or the things I do. So you can say I'm a bad girl. I like trying new things. My parents were never there for me to teach me who I should and should not hang out with. So I started hanging out with the wrong people. There names were Ricky and Tori.  Then there was Three guys. Bradley(Brad for short) then Anthony, and clay. I don't hang out with them any more since last summer..

**Flashback**  

Anthony, Brad, Clay, tori, ricky and I all snuck out one Friday night to go to a party. When we got to the party there wasn't anybody our age. They were all in high school. All my friends left me and hung out with the older people and were drinking. I sat by myself on the couch and drank some Malibu. Its not that bad. I was about to fall asleep when somebody grabbed my arm and yanked me to a room. I was so scared. But then I saw tori and I was fine. She pulled out a little bag and I instantly knew what it was...Weed.  

I have smoked weed a lot of times before so it wasn't a big deal. It was already rolled so we started smoking it. Suddenly we heard screaming down stairs and the music got turned off. Somebody burst threw the door with flash lights shining in my eyes. Then they turned the flashlights off. Shit. Its the police. They grabbed me and tori and brought us down stairs.

WHO'S PARTY IS THIS?! the police officer yelled.

All of my friends all pointed at me. None of the high schoolers moved. I cant believe the people I thought were my friends ratted me out. 

WHAT!! THIS ISNT EVEN MY HOUSE! 

The officer put me in hand cuffs and put me in his car. I was scared out of my mind.

While the officer was taking me to his car, I saw someone next door standing outside of there house. I looked close.. and It was hayes grier. He was shaking is head at me then he walked back into his house.

I fucked up. These people that I have been calling my friends aren't true friends.I hate them.

*Later on*

My sister got me out of jail without my parents knowing. I was so glad. A few months later at school my old friends started bullying me. They would hurt me physically. I would come home from school with bruises and scratches. I hated my life so much. I started to cut my self. Only on my wrists though so know one would see them because I covered them up with braclets.

**end of flash back**

School was finally over and spring break is here!!!  When I got home  there was a note on the door. It read.

Brooke, Your father and I are going to be gone for 4 monthes. We have to do something for work. But your sister will be home with you. You have a job to pay for food and stuff you need. You will be babysitting a little girl next door to us. You start today at 6. Love mom:)

It was already 5:57 so I grabbed my bag and phone and headed over to the neighbors. I knocked on the door and the person I hated the most answered the door. Hayes grier....

Hey guys!! im new at this stuff so im sorry if Im a bad writer. I will be updating at least one or two chapters a day. Hope you like it! byeee:)