chapter 8

Hayes pov:

I woke up and jumped out of bed. today i was going to hang out with brooke. i  jumped in the shower. 10 mins later i got out and put tan hollister shorts on with a shirt that says reckless on it. then i put vans on and a snapback on backwards. i grabbed my phone and charger and headed over to brookes house. when i got there nobodys car was there. i guess her mom and sister werent home. i knocked on the door. nobody anwered. then i knocked on the door again and finally she answered the door. She was wearing a neon blue sports bra with a black nike check on it and short shorts on with white nike socks. Her hair was in a poney tail and he hair was straight. Her hair went down her back. She had no makeup on. Damn she looked good for somebody just waking up.

"Im sorry did i wake you up" i said

"yeah but its fine!. Its my fault i forgot you were coming over, come in and sit down. while i go get changed. 0oo

I kinda wished she would stay in that cause she looked so cute. She finally came back down stairs and was wearing yoga pants (thank god for yoga pants casue her ass is even bigger in them) and she was wearing a teal nike shirt. 

"so what do you wanna do today?" she asked while walking to the kitchen opening the fridge.

"uhhh.. i was thinking we could just have a  lazy day and watch movies all day." i said with a smirk

"yeah sure thats fine." she said while handing me a coke "theres a hole closet full of movies down the hall. go pick some out while i make us some popcorn." she said

I walked down the hall and grabbed a scary movie. cause when girls get scared watching a movie they wanna cuddle up to you and hide there face in your chest. right? i grabbed a couple other movies and and went in the living room and she was sitting on the couch. Soo i sat down next to her.

"what are you doing?" she asked

"im sitting next to you?? duuh."

"why"

"because were watching a scary movie. dont girls wanna cuddle and hide there face in the guys chest when they get scared."

"well most girls do but not this one. Im not going to get scared. i will not cuddle with you and i will not hide my face in your chest." she said while getting up and moving to the other side of the couch.

"well at least sit close to me."

"fine. but dont touch me. Okay?"

"okay i promise i wont."

she got up and popped the movie in. she gave me my popcorn and coke and sat down. The previews were like 5 hours long so we just goofed around. We had a popcorn fight and then threw the popcorn in the air at each other and see who catches it in there mouth. She makes me laugh alot with all the things she does and all the jokes she says.

Finally the movie started and when the scary parts came on she would hide her face under the covers and then peek out when the scary parts are over. shes so adorable. Then a really scary part came on and she jumped over to me. I put my arm around her shoulder and smiled. She then picked it up and moved it off of her.

"come on brooke. were not doing anything. Were just friends watching movies. We can cuddle. Nobody is here so they wont know about it or see it. its not like were making out" i said while laughing.

"fine." she said while scooting close to me.

I put my arm around her waist and she put her hand on my chest. I liked it when a scary part would come up because every time she would get even closer to me and snuggle up to my chest.

~~~~~Later On~~~~~  __still hayes pov.__

Brooke wanted to watch a zombie movie so that what were watching. I think its hot that she likes movies like that.

"i have to use the bathroom. she said while getting up and walking to the bathroom.

It was really hot so i took my shirt off. I bet she will like that.  A few mins later she walked out of the bathroom and stopped in her tracks and just stared at my abs.

"like  what you see?" i said with a smile .

"what uhh no?" she said while her face was getting red.

we went back to watching the movie and she was so in to it. it was kinda funny but cute. We were sharing a popcorn and we both reached in to it and our hands touched. She then looked up in at my eyes and i looked into her beutiful green eyes. my eyes glanced at her lips and back at her eyes. She then looked away and back to the movie. It was getting late and she was getting tired. Eventully she fell asleep on me. so i slowly got up and turned the tv off. I went upstairs and to im guessing her room. I grabbed a pillow and a pink camo soft blanket. I went backdown stairs and turned the light off. I moved her to were she was laying down. i layed down next to her on the couch. She put her head on my chest he hand on my stomach and her leg on my leg. I got butterflys in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to doze off. Brooke is a really fun person to hang out with. It feels like shes already my best friend and it feels like i can tell her anything. i then fell asleep.

hey guys! sorry it took so long to right an update. but can you guys do me a favor and go follow my new instagram page? its about all the boys. mostley hayes cause hes my fav. lmao but thanks love yalll!!!

Instagram: @xxilovehayesgrierxx