Chapter Nineteen

The ceremony was really nice. There was cake and little sausages on sticks and stuff. Patty and I sort of sat awkwardly in the corner because the only things that were vegan were the melon balls and those were for dessert, so we found a quiet corner in the hall, found a beanbag and I sat on pattys lap with my head on his shoulder and we just talked about life and feelings. Luke's moving in with Jason and Patty, so I'm going to re arrange my attic to share with Patty. I'm condensing my skateboard corner down and moving my vlog corner into my bedroom, so then that becomes Pattys vlog corner, then we're going to put two desks in there and find a way to fit about eight guitars, two drum sets and two recording kits, along with lighting (I'm going to get creative and mount it to the ceiling). What I think I may do is move my skateboards into the little cubby hole thingy by the kitchen where everyone keeps their skateboards, or fit them to the wall in my room, then my vlog corner will be in my room, then there's more room for recording and stuff. The drum sets live in the garage so I don't know why that came into my mind. My guitars can go in my room on a stand (electric, bass and acoustic) then Dylan and Ryan will have to find a way to put their guitars in their rooms, and if all else fails patty can store his guitars in my room. They have a hammock in their loft and I really wanna get one too, especially as because I can't drink monster, everyone else is taking boxes of twelves and putting them in their rooms and leaving tanners in their place, I've lost four boxes but gained forty pounds, so I'm sure there's room in the cupboard under the stairs or in the kitchen to put all the other crates of stuff we have, or I'll stack them up against the wall and get a hammock in somehow. It would be nice, patty and I could chill out up there.

"I'm going to miss you when you go on warped" patty said

"I'm going to miss you too. The worst bit will be the time zones, I'll never know when to call you" I said and he laughed slightly

"We'll work it out. This all couldn't have come at a least convenient time, could it?"

"What?"

"Kids, Luke moving in, warped tour. Everything has happened so quickly"

"Yeah, it really has. Once warped is over I'm am not going anywhere until I recover, these monsters are born and my bank account numbers aren't in the red anymore"

"You get paid a lot for warped"

"Warped costs a lot" I laughed, playing with his fingers

"And then we're off on a Europe tour. And you say you won't go anywhere until you're better. That's a total lie, because I caught a rumour that your mother is planning a family trip to japan"

"She can get stuffed. If I go to japan it will be with you and friends. Josh and trey won't come, they're too loved up. Summers pregnant so she can't go to long haul, spring won't go without her boyfriend and I won't go without you. Mum will want it to be blood family, but what she doesn't understand is you are my family, and we have our own now. Ain't that just wonderful?"

"Weird yeah. We've barely just finished being teenagers yet here we are planning for babies"

"What the hell are we doing for a nursery?"

" Ryan's talking on moving out, and I think Dylan and griffin are looking into their own place which is amusing as Dylan's job doesn't pay well and griffin doesn't have a job but good on them, so then you have two spare rooms"

"Ryan's moving out? He's only just moved in"

"Settlement issues. That's not too bad though, we get the place to ourselves more often" he then tried to be cute by putting his forehead on mine but ended up head butting me so we were just laughing when josh decided it was time for my band to play. I looked between patty and josh