Chapter Nine

Patty stared at the photo for about five minutes before grabbing my wrist and dragging me inside where it was quiet and we could be alone.

''How?'' He laughed in a state of shock, balling his hands into fists.

''Never had a biology lesson?'' I asked and he scowled at me

''Next question. When?''

''From the dates, about as soon as we met'' I cringed because that made me sound easy. I met a new guy and within the week I'd let him into my pants. Patty just has that charm like he could convince you to hop off the edge of a cliff if he wanted too.

''Oh god yeah, I remember. The night after the macaroni and cheese'' He laughed.

''We should have that for dinner tomorrow, we have pasta and stuff and we need to use up the food before we go to LA'' I thought out loud

''Back to the fact that you're pregnant. Twins. Two?'' He asked and I nodded. But like how could you not know twins means two and he asked me two in the questioning way like nah Patty four. He stared at the scan and then at me then at the scan and at my stomach.

''Patty are you alright?'' I asked when he grabbed handfuls of his own hair and jumped up and down. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me.

''I made those. We made people. Like people with hearts and brains and they're gonna have little smiles and they're in your tummy'' He laughed, throwing his arms out and spinning round.

''Wait'' He stopped and looked at me ''Is that why you moved my hands of your stomach the other day? In case I noticed?'' He asked and I nodded guiltily. ''I wasn't going to notice you idiot!'' He laughed, running at me and picking me up. Once he'd finished squeezing me tightly he set me down and held both of my hands.

''No skateboarding, no drinking, no running with Harley and if that neck kisser boy touches you he dies, are we clear?'' He put his forehead on mine and closed his eyes.

''We don't drink anyways Patty, I'm not going to start now. I can skateboard until I start getting back pains and throwing up, I wont run with Harley and why are you going to kill Ty if he touches me?'' I laughed

''Because, those are my little babies in there, and you're mine. I don't like it when Tristan touches you, or when Dylan touches you and I'm not really a big fan of when Jason or Christian touches you, but I trust Jason and Christian. I do not trust neck kisser boy''

''Nobody is going to steal me from you. None of them have the flippy hair or the awesome accent or the cute smile and most of all, nobody, and I mean nobody in the history of human kind, has ever looked as sexy as you do with a beard'' I tickled his chin and he grumbled ''And the furry chest'' I laughed, jamming my cold hands up his shirt which made him jump back and swear at me.

''Always remember munckin'' He pushed me backwards onto the sofa and kissed me ''You give some you get some'' He then put his hands up my shirt which made me squirm and wriggle and him laugh uncontrollably, yet still he didn't remove his hands from under my shirt.

We went home about two in the morning, leaving Jason, Tristan and Griffin there, Dylan came home with us. I made everyone toast, locked up the house and then we went to bed. Patty stayed at mine last night so there was more room so I could lift my leg up in the humping position and not fall out of bed. Patty was brushing his teeth so I just crawled into bed and assumed the sleeping position. When Patty came into the bedroom he left the door wide open, the landing light on and just got into bed.

''Boys'' I huffed, getting out of bed and turning off the light and pushing the door so it wasn't shut but there was only a little crack between the door and the doorframe. I climbed back into bed, got comfortable then turned the light off. Five minutes later Patty turns over, hooks a leg over my extended leg and slides one arm under my side and puts the other one over me, letting his hands rest on my stomach.