Chapter Eighteen

Spa days with Mexican ladies are eventful to say the least. I went along with what I was told in case it was a tradition and I would offend them if I didn't go along with it. I pulled off the act of having fun, but as soon as I got back to jaime it was that bad that I sort of just hugged him for a really long time and when asked me what was wrong all I could mumble was 'wrinkles, wrinkles everywhere' and we left it at that. Then there was the wedding rehersal today. Not a big ceremony, just a nice little gazebo on the beach and then a nice reception in the hotel dining room which had been decorated super nice with flowers everywhere. It was quite funny because everyone was in pyjamas or casual clothes going about all this formal wedding business. The real ceremony is tomorrow, then jaime and I fly back to San Diego early the next morning. Deep joy. I tried on the dress and shoes and everything today while jaime was spending time with the groom, and wow. I took lots of selfies which went mostly on Instagram, Facebook and twitter, then the dress was ditched and some special selfies were taken to brighten pattys day. This selfie game is fun. The thought of patty sitting in a van surrounded by his best friends while trying to discreetly look at dirty pictures is quite amusing as he has this funny smile and can't stop laughing when looking at dirty pictures. I really miss patty. Like majorly. We're going on FaceTime tonight and I cannot wait.

FaceTime with patty was lovely. He's having fun on his tour and were both getting home about the same time, so I'm so excited to spend a few days chilling with patty. I've promised no more traveling until I have to come back to sort out the bus, which is when I'm going to the kick off party for warped, then I'm going home once everything is sorted and going back to America when the tour actually starts.

I just got a call from sawyer Hartman. Playlist live next week! Is it even worth flying home? Yeah, to see patty, then come back for playlist live. I might convince the guys to come. How cool would that be? I know Zoe, joe, Marcus and Alfie are going, as are dan and phil, so I'm so excited to meet up with them lot again and have some girly time with Zoe and Louise, I miss them. I got sawyer to book me in for playlist and guess who I'm sharing with? The fabulous Tyler Oakley and the wonderful troye Sivan. Then I am going the hell home and staying out for at least two weeks to gather my shit up. Home. I cannot wait.

Lovely wedding, jaime looks god damn lovely in a suit, I got chatted up by some teenage boys which was a laugh when jaime came over and said some very fast Spanish words which made them scowl and walk off. Spanish. Wonderfuls.

My feet are so sore, I'm sunburnt on my shoulders, sea sick and cold. Cuba in the mornings is not nice at all. Cold and windy. We are sitting in the departures lounge waiting for our flight back to San Diego. Jaime is asleep with his head on my lap and his legs stretched out over about four seats which earth us some scowls from quite a large family, and I actually don't look like shit going through an airport. I figured I might as well get some wear out of this dress so I've got my dress on, scabby old vans and a bikini for underwear. I bet that was a laugh when I went through the body scanner. I have a lot of footage, a lot of photos and so much editing to do its ridiculous. The next few hours and two days is going to be non stop editing. Will be fun. Bring on the ice cream.

All my travel videos are done, everything's sorted for playlist (including flights) my vans tour box is getting fuller little by little as I'm digging out things on my list and I've spent the past two days on the sofa with patty in my pyjamas eating nothing but ice cream and toast. Screw that vegan thing, my immune system is down and I want ice cream. As jaime suggested I'm going down the pharmacy later to get some vitamins tailored to pregnant women because keeping your immune system going on the road is hard apparently. Tristans been hiding in his room for the last couple of days, Dylan and griffin are still madly in love and Ryan is um, single. They're all preparing for warped, and we have an entire day of recording with jake tomorrow. Yay.