Chapter Twelve

Time to tell you how the rest of the day down at the beach went. Well we all got a bit bored with holding our breaths so I taught the little ones how to ride wives like a dolphin so that was loads of fun, then by about lunchtime nobody had showed up and I started to worry. So I left the ocean to go see if they had set up on the beach and a bit down the beach there was a stage set up, with guitars and drums and huge speakers and two microphone stands. I walked the short distance to the stage and went onto it and looked round. Then I turned round and a big crowd of people were walking towards me. I jumped off the stage and ran over to Patty who was leading the group.

''What the hell is going on? Who's playing here?''

''You are'' He grinned, handing me a shirt as I was still in my bikini.

''Why? Who are all these people?''

''This morning, you hit half a million subscribers. We've been planning this since we got here. We all knew you were going to hit half a million while in America, so we decided why not have a meet up? I stole your phone, used your twitter and said that when I tweeted the word bazinga on my account it meant anyone that wants to meet you come down here at mid day because you'd be putting on a performance to celebrate your half a million subscriber mark''

''Why's there drums and stuff? Dylan's not here''

''Or am I'' I heard Dylans voice behind me and spun round, flinging my arms round him.

''Did you even go on holiday with Griffin?''

''We left the house half an hour after you and flew out from different sides of the airport. We flew straight here from Tenerife non stop''

''You're amazing. We need Tristan'' I said and Dylan pointed to the stage where Tristan was playing around with the blue guitar ''How many people are here?''

''About two hundred right now. We drove here yelling party at the beach out the window, so go and perform''

''Wait which channel was it with half a million?''

''Your music channel shot up to half a million, your vlog channel is two hundred away from half a million and your skate channel is on about 350,000. Go on, Tristans waiting''

So I played a three hour set which was exhausting. A three hour set with messy hair, no makeup, no shoes and wearing only a shirt and a bikini. And then there was Patty and dDan dancing round eachother, filming everything. Eventually there was probably more than 1,000 people, the sound was up as loud as it could go and Dylan was drumming in his boxers he got so hot. Tristan got shirtless which made all the females go crazy. I dragged Patty up on stage at one point, as I did to Christofer which was so much fun. After an hour we needed a break so I left Chris on stage and he entertained people for a bit. We needed to cool down so they just got naked, I took my shirt off and we ran into the sea behind a rock. We got dressed, had a drink then sat behind the stage and chatted.

Dylan was playing on his phone when he just froze, staring at the screen ''Guys''

''Yeah?''

''The band youtube chanbel just hit six hundred fucking thousand subscribers'' So we had a little freak out.

''How many subscribers have we got on our personal channels?'' I asked. Tristan has two hundred thousand on his main channel and seventy thousand on his music channel where he does like remixes on guitar and drum covers and tutorials and stuffs, and then fourty thousand on his skate channel. Dylan has four hundred thousand on his main channel, two hundred thousand on his music channel where he does drum covers of stuff and then he has like one hundred thousand for his comedy channel because he's actually a really funny guy just only at times, so he writes little sketches and does song parodies and silly stuff.