Chapter 8 : Hinata

I usually sneak out during the morning since the village is so busy and no one would notice but I couldn't resist the way the sky looked as the sun set . I wonder if the view is better on the beach ? I swim towards land intensely. I'm the fastest swimmer in my family. I love to race my older brother Nishinoya . One day I hope to race with Yamaguchi.
I finally make it to the rocks and hoist myself onto one . I look up to the sky and notice how beautiful it looks. The way the oranges and pinks connect with the sinking yellow orb . It's a magnificent sight. Suddenly I hear rustling behind me and I instantly whip my head around to see where it came from. It's probably just an animal running around . It stops for a moment and I sigh out. As a mermaid I have to keep my identity a secret from others on earth. I never understood the reasoning behind that all , I mean humans have never done anything wrong to us merfolk before . To them we are beautiful creatures derived from ancient lore . I turn up to see the sky change its color from the beautiful array of daylight colors to a soft purplish and pink . "Uwaaahh it's so breathtaking!!!" I mean what I say , honestly .
"It talks ?"
I suddenly hear a voice from behind me and I turn to see a human male in ragged clothing. I gasp out loud and instinctively get ready to jump into the water but before I do he speaks once more
"Wait ! Don't go yet !"
I suddenly start breathing hard. He slowly starts to approach the piles of rocks I'm sitting on . I can't risk being caught . I decide to speak up for god knows what reason . I can hardly make out any words due to my fear
"H-How l-l-long have you b-been here ?"
My voice is a bit shaky. As the human gets closer I can make out more of his physical features. He has piercing blue eyes that remind me of the water along with deep black almost blue hair. He looks almost as stunning as the midnight sky.
"What are you ?" He asks
Now he's getting too close and is on the rocks inches away me . My heart feels like it's going to explode and before he could come anymore closer
"H-Hey wait ! Don't -"
I jump back into the water and swim away ....

(A/N: heeeyyyy guyyyyssss .... I'm so sorry it's been long since I've updated ! I've been busy with a few things and have sorta forgotten about this ! I promise this won't be a repetitive thing ! This time I'm 100% sure I'll be able to update more often ! Trust me I won't abandon this story !)

Lost in the ocean On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara