"I love you , now and forever"

I looked at him from across the room ... He stared down at his papers . Yamaguchi , my best friend , my only friend and the love of my life. I've loved him for so long but I've never had the guts to tell him myself how much he means to me. I would give him the world and more if I could. I look down at the journal on my desk. Just a couple more minutes and the bell will ring for lunch. I'll tell him ... I'll tell him how I feel today if I don't now I don't think I ever will. It's not like he loves anyone else right ?
****************************
Ive been looking for Yamaguchi for the longest but I can't seem to spot him. Where could he have gone ? It's not like he follows anyone else around like he does to me constantly. I think to look behind the school and I immediately spot him with someone else. A tall dark haired guy , a Third year I've seen him eyeing Yamaguchi a couple of times when he's gotten close to me. What is he doing with him ? Are they friends or something ? "Are you sure no one is around ?" Yamaguchi stammers out to him "No one is here Yama , no one is going to see us" his voice is deep . His words make me want to puke. What is going on ? Suddenly I see Yamaguchi move closer to him , and even more closer . I feel my stomach churn in fear. A soft smile filled with love and affection. The guy bends down a bit and lifts Yamaguchi's chin up towards his own lips. I instantly feel a pang in my chest. They are kissing passionately. Yamaguchi is kissing someone else. He is with someone . The one I loved and adored the most is with someone else . They stop kissing and they begin to laugh softly. "I love you Yamaguchi" I feel tears fall from my eyes when I hear Yamaguchi speak "I love you too"

It's not me , it never was but you ... You've always been my number one "I love you Yamaguchi , now and forever" everything slowly fades into darkness

- Tsukishima kei

(A/N : Hello guys ! It's Matt ! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've sorta been busy with school considering its the last semester. Anyways I hope I could make it up to you guys by giving you a sorta angsty one shot. I'll try to update whenever I can ! xoxo~)