66% Failure rate

Naruto's P.O.V

This guy was unbelievable. He even had his mask and headband covering up a good portion of his face. Weirdo. His first comment also unnerved me. I know I pranked him but he just met me and he already hates me. I should try to change his opinion.

He didn't even introduce himself. All he said was to follow him to the roof. I hope this is where he'll brief us for our first mission! The four of us were sitting across from him on the steps.

"I guess I should have you introduce yourselves." He said with a yawn.

Sakura looked up at him. "But what do you want to know Sensei?"

"You know, things you like, things you dislike, Hobbies, Dreams for the future. That kind of thing."

"Why don't you go first so we can get the hang of it?" She suggested.

"Ok. My Name is Kakashi Hatake. My dreams for the future... never really thought about it. My likes and dislikes... I don't feel like telling you. As for hobbies... I have a lot of hobbies."

Sakura leaned in close to me to speak. "Well that was suspicious." She whispered, "All we learned was his name."

"Yeah," I replied. I looked over at Sasuke and Devon. "What do you guys think?" Sasuke, being as stoic as ever, said nothing. Devon however looked just as confused as we were.

"Well he definitely doesn't want to reveal much about himself." He replied.

"You know if you guys are done whispering you can start the introductions." As soon as Kakashi Sensei said that we immediately stopped talking and looked up at him. "That's better. Now if you don't mind we can start with you" he said pointing at me.

"Okay!" I said, suddenly feeling excited. "My Name is Naruto Uzumaki! My hobby is eating and comparing different types of ramen and I really like the ramen at the Ichiraku Ramen shop, but I hate the time you have to wait for it too cool before eating. My future dream... is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will have to respect me. Believe it!"

"That was interesting. What about you?" He asked while looking in Sakura's general direction.

I tried to focus on listening to Sakura but I couldn't hear much about what she was saying. She did, however keep glancing at Sasuke. I had almost zoned out when she yelled out her last part.

"What I hate is Naruto!"

Why'd I have to hear that part? Guess I have a long way to go to get her to return my feelings.

...

Kakashi's  P.O.V.

It was always nostalgic telling kids to tell me about themselves. It reminded me of when I was a Genin.

The girl had grown up more or less the way normal girls do.

The Uzumaki boy was interesting though. He might have ramen on his brain most of the time but he seems serious about wanting to become Hokage. I'll like seeing how this one turns out.

"And you,” I say pointing toward one of the dark haired ones.

He seemed to shift uncomfortably as he spoke. "My name is Devon Setzuna" His entire demeanor seems to change as he speaks the next part. "I never really gave much thought to what I like..." He hesitates to say the next part, his uncertainty apparent "until recently when I found two people I could depend on. It made me feel happy that someone acknowledged me," He says. "I dislike people who think they're superior to others. I guess a hobby of mine would be playing Shogi with Shikamaru. As for my dream... I'll prove to the villagers and other shinobi that I can do anything they can." With that he looks at his teammates before he sits down.