Team 7 assemble!

Devon's P.O.V.

I slowly got out of bed and looked around. The apartment I live in is not that big. There was a kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom and a living room that was basically a disguised closet. I made my way to the small bathroom and started a shower.

Seeing the water fall made me realize that I hadn't even noticed that the rain had stopped more than a couple of days ago. Good thing too, I didn't think the Water style users could take much more of flood prevention duty.

After showering and brushing my teeth was done I went back into my room and looked out the window. Once, I had told Lord third what i thought of the rain. He whole heartidly agreed. What was it he said. Oh yeah! I mentally exclaimed as I suddenly remembered.

*Flash Back*

I looked at Lord third as anxiously await his response. He turns and looks me in the eyes. He appears to be in deep thought even as he speaks.

"I find it truly amazing to hear my own thoughts repeated back to me," He says with a smile. "The rain makes the plants grow and give birth to new leaves" I could Practically hear his smile. "Leaves to ignite the will of fire for the next generation again and again. Use second chance your become a strong tree, and when the times comes let your leaves burn in the will of fire to shine a path for the generation after you."

*Flashback ends*

I was cold. Done with reminiscing like an old man I quickly got dressed. My outfit consisted of a Black shirt, White shorts and black and white sandals. Looking in the mirror I see my own light brown eyes stare back. Plain, Just the way I want it.

I looked on my dresser to see my headband on my dresser. I picked it up and studied it. The symbol of the leaf sat directly in the middle. It's weird that the village of the leaves has it's name considering it's located in the land of fire. The still looked brand new. I slowly tie it around my head. 

My thoughts wondered to Iruka. I was glad when the hospital staff told us he'd been fine. I thought that injury was fatal, but the Konoha Medical Ninja's must really be something. 

Then there's NarutoI never knew why the village despised till last night. Who would've thought he carried the nine tailed fox within him. That is one hell of a burden I thought as I walked toward the door.

I had almost made it out before I saw it. It was a small piece of paper sitting on my table. I walked up to expecting it to be just another letter from Sarutobi. I picked it up two read it but to my surprise it had only one word written in the middle of it.

"Judgment," I read it aloud. 

No sooner had I read it the piece of paper set on fire. I quickly relinquished my hold only to immediately regret the decision as the paper drifts to the ground near my curtain. I expected a fire, but for the second time today I was genuinely surprised. The fire was burning nothing but the paper. I watched in awe as it burned leaving no trace that it ever existed.

Whoever left that note is skilled, extremely skilled. That fire didn't even leave Ashes behind. They obviously aren't pranksters. Damn! I can't report this to Lord Third without any evidence. As dangerous as it may be, I'll just have to pretend to continue the rest of my day as if nothing happened. They wouldn't leave this if they weren't going to act soon. I'll have to keep a sharp lookout.

And with my weird morning incident behind me, I took off for the academy.

...

Walking in I can see the Academy is as lively as ever. Today there's good cause though. This is a day just for graduates. We become official ninja.