A Reaction That Counts

Harry knew for certain that the pilots were going to tell Lady Une about them being from a different universe. So right before they left Harry gave Trowa a locket that contained his memories in it and the Pensive.
Lady Une had been waiting patiently for the last month so she could get details on what had happened to the children. The Gundam pilots were sitting in her office when Trowa pulled out what looked to be a fountain out of a locket. She was even more surprised when she was asked to touch the surface of it along with the other Gundam pilots except for Quatre surprisingly. After what felt like hours later they emerged and Lady Une was less than happy let us put it that way. Lady Une had seen many things in her life but this took the cake for her, she kind of wanted to send her entire armed forces after this Dumbledore guy and make sure he never survived.  Not that the pilots didn't feel the same way but they had to admit that the idea was a little extreme.
However Lady Une had to take into account the first memories shown that showed that Harry had been abused and that in her book was putting it lightly. So she sent the pilots to deal with Harry's"loving" family. It was around trip that took all of  eight hours which was their work shift to get the Dursleys. They were going to protest being sent home but Lady Une told them they would be dealing with them tomorrow. If the evil glint in her eyes was anything to go by then we'll let's just say the Dursleys had no chance of getting out of this sane or alive. Though for the pilots it was more than the Dursleys deserved and that just didn't sit well for them.
When the Gundam pilots got back it was already nine pm so they knew the kids were asleep. The Gundam pilots were trying to think of ways to make the pain last longer. Why well because they wanted revenge obviously. The Gundam pilots couldn't wait for tomorrow as it was going to be a fun day. Trowa before going to bed went to his little brother's room and put the locket on his bed side table before going to sleep himself. All the while thinking of the busy day they were going to have.