Of Terrible Years

Quatre saw Harry run through​ his first with relative ease that was until Harry decided to go get the stone. Quatre was a little in denial about the three headed dog who's name was apparently Fluffy. Quatre however was doing ok until they got to the part where his defense teacher ended up being the bad guy and watched as Harry had to kill his teacher. When Harry woke up both Harry and Quatre started to see the manipulations of Dumbledore and Ron, and both were a little worried to be sure. Quatre looked at old Harry and said the one question that he was dreading to ask which was, "that actually happened didn't it?" Harry was about to answer but then the other four Gundam pilots appeared.
Quatre looked at them then said, "what are you doing here?" Heero looked at him and said, "we were looking for you." Quatre said, "oh ok" then looked at older Harry expecting an answer and Harry said, "yes it all is true even if I wish it weren't. Well shall we continue?" The white background changed again and the scene was of Harry in a room with bars on his window.
So it was that they continued to see Harry's memories and they could not believe what had happened to him. Once the last memory was showed it took a while for them to understand. Wufei had known well not as well as this but he had known that something had happened to Harry. This however put a whole new perspective on it for him. Now however was the question did they treat him and the others their correct age or treat them as children?