Happily ever after

A/N: this is the last chapter of this book because I'm going to write new books. Thanks for reading and please enjoy the last chapter.

~ Skip until 12 years in the future ~
We graduated 8 years ago, Marcus and Martinus went on tour and still go on tour. They are bigger than Selena Gomez now!!!! Renesema became a undercover agent and travels around the world. Then there is me.

I am a reporter in Avalon L.A and well I don't travel because my job doesn't require traveling. Renesema comes home a lot more than the boys, but she still only comes home every once in a while.

I got married to Martinus, and we have three beautiful baby boys. Two are twins and they are four and we have a third who is three. There names are Marius who is the oldest, Manolis who is in the middle and Marko who is youngest.

Kyra got married with a guy named Zenobios, he is Greek and he is perfect for her. Kyra loosened up a lot and tried new stuff. She is no longer a valley girl, but her daughter Lydia, most definitely is. They live in Malibu California.  Kyra is a famous horse racer and her husband is a NBA star. Together they are a power couple.

Renesema married Marcus and had two kids. Their oldest is three and her name is Malika, and her son is two and his name is Rasmus. They live with me, so I watch all five kids on my own.

I'm not complaining at all. Kasia got married to a Greek woman named Thalassa. They only have one kid, her name is Valerie and their second baby boy named Apostolos is due next month!!

This is my happily ever after.