Everything

I woke up with Martinus' arms tightly wrapped around me. I smiled. His eyes opened as well. "Morning baby girl" he said then he kissed my nose. "Can you answer my two questions?" I asked. He nodded. "If you can answer mine" he said. I nodded.

"1st, can you promise me that you will go to class now? 2nd did you use a condom last night?" I asked. "1st, I will go and second I don't think so" he said. I nodded.

"My first question is do you think you will be able to walk? Second is will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Fist answer is no and second answer is yes" I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I need to go, my class starts in 30 minutes" I said. I got up and got ready. I was very wobbly. Martin us just laughed. I threw a pillow at him. Martinus then insisted on us taking a shower together. I just let him. Then we got dressed and I ran well wobbled to my class.

Renesema's P.O.V
I woke up and got ready. 3 months ago Ian broke up with me over text. Good thing he doesn't go to this school. He was just helping me unpack.

Marcus and I had started dating a week afterwards. He is really sweet and caring, he is the best boyfriend ever! I woke up in his arms and today neither of us have classes so we get the day off. That's the thing I love about college.

Martinus has been running around with girls wrapped around his fingers, and I think Kyri is getting jealous. I think they would be a cute couple. I sat on the couch and turned on American Dad. It's hilarious. Marcus joined me after a while.

I got a text. It was Kyri. Marcus had gotten a text at the same time.

Kyri- Hey, meet me at the cafe in 5!
Me- On my way!

I got up and so did Marcus. We both slid our shoes on and walked out the door. We both went downstairs, and outside. He and I then split ways. He went to the soccer field and I went to the cafe.

I ordered a white mocha and chocolate chip muffin. I saw Kyri sitting in the corner on her laptop. I sat in front of her and she closed her laptop. "You were right!" She said. "On what?" I asked.

"Martinus and I are dating" she said. We squealed. "I have more news" she said. I nodded. "We um, we.. did the dirty" she said. "No way!" I said. "Way!" She said. We squealed.

"Marcus and I are dating!" I said. We squealed. We finished eating and she went to class, then I went back to my dorm.

Martinus' P.O.V
My first class ended and I had a 30 minute break until my next class. So I texted Marcus. I wanted to tell Marcus that I lost my virginity and now I'm dating her. He knows that I never stopped loving her.

The reason I stopped talking to her was because I was told to. My manager said that it was bad for my reputation. I texted him to meet me at the soccer field. I saw Kyri walking.

I stopped her. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said. "Are you going to tell Renesema?" I asked. "Only if your telling Marcus" she said. I nodded. "I plan to" I said. "Okay then" she said. I pulled her closer and our lips met and perfectly moved in sync.

We broke away and I went to the field. Marcus came shortly after I got there. We started to kick the soccer ball. "So, what is the reason you called me down here?" Marcus asked.

"Well, I've got a permanent girlfriend" I said. "Finally, who?" He asked. "Kyri" I said. "I thought you two were on bad terms" he said. "The key word is were" I said.

"So what changed?" He asked. "Well I had been bringing girls around for four months now, and finally Kyri got mad" I said. "You were doing it to make her jealous huh?" He asked. "No, yes... maybe" I said. He laughed.

"Well, of she got mad then how did you two start dating?" He asked. "She told a girl that I brought to leave and then the girl left and she started yelling at me" I said. "Saying?" He asked.

"And you said?" he asked. I told him everything. He was shocked. After that we said our goodbyes and I went to class.

Marcus' P.O.V
I'm going to have sex with Renesema tonight. I went back to the dorm and locked the door.

She was laying on the couch. Perfect.

Renesema's P.O.V
A/N: This is dirty so read at your own risk!! AyeitsMakenzie15 here is the other sex scene you asked for.
Marcus picked me up and carried me to the bed. He kissed me passionately. He broke away. "Are you positive your ready?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled my shirt up and over my head.

He unclasped my bra with just a little bit of trouble then he took my bra off. He kisses me again then I took his shirt off. We kissed while he unzipped my pants and I unzipped his. We took them off at the same time.

He crawled on top of me and we kissed again. Our tongues fought for domination. He lustfully pushed into me. I moaned and we continued.
A/N: All done! It's safe to read now!
We both fell asleep.

(A/N: macii2003 sorry for the copy and pasting problem, I had to because I was getting really busy, so I hope you liked this one better.)