Home

~~(Dipper's P.O.V)~~
"Why am I doing this? It's just a waste of time." I keep repeating these words in my head. I go up into the attic leading her behind me.

"You okay?" I hear a voice softly ask.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Sure? You look upset."

"Yeah, yeah...."

I bring her inside our room hoping to see a reaction, but nothing she just looked confused. "UGH IDIOT!" She sits down on Mabel's bed looking around the room as if she was examing it.

"You have a nice room, but why take me here?" She smiles warmly at me.

I sigh deeply, "I was hoping you would have recognized at least one thing."

"I'm sorry," She looks away.

"It's not your fault, your memories were just taken from you," I frown a bit.

I look down just staring at the floor on the verge of tears. "Why am I so weak? Why do I do this to myself?"

"You okay? I'm sorry I upset you."

I look up to see her sitting next to me. She smiles warmly at me. I wrap my arms around her not being able to stop myself. I feel her body tense against mine but slowly relax.

"Dipper?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I-I want you to help me get my memories back."

"R-Really?"

"Y-Yeah, you looked really upset when I couldn't remember you or anything in here. I can't even remember anything about myself," She giggled slightly at the end.

I chuckle, "To begin we need to find Bill first, he has your memories. Most likely he carries them around with him at all times in fear that someone is going to find them. Where did he take you?"

"I don't really remember much, but I do remember waking up in a red room. That's all I can recall​ sorry," She looks away shamefully.

"Hey hey, it's okay. We need a plan and it's most likely gonna require you going back to him," I say looking at her.

Please Dipper please I'm pleading. I can't go back!" Her calm facial expression quickly changed to a panicked one.

"It'll be okay I promise. I'll make sure he doesn't take you not again."

"You promise?"

"Yes of course."

(A/N)
I'm sorry it took me a long time to update this book I just started highschool and finally got my inspiration back (by going to the library a lot) and I switched my update day to almost every Friday. Thank you for reading. Drink your milk (idk I'm trying out different slogan's)

- MilkCart2