Snuggling?

~(Mabel POV)~
I get out of the house to look for Candy and Grenda because tonight we're having a SLEEPOVER!! (Y/n) may or may not know this but me and Dipper have been here before oh well.

~(Y/n) POV)~
After the Dipper incident I can never see him the same way ever again. That image keeps popping  in my head, I don't know why though.

~(Dipper POV)~
"I'm going to apologize to (Y/n) for assuming things or should I?" I think to myself. I walk down the steps to see (Y/n) sitting on our couch. I walk up to (Y/n) to apologize, she doesn't notice me, and then I realize she has her earbuds in and she is asleep. I decide to take an earbud out and put it in my ear to listen to what she was listening to.

(Play song)

~(Song Lyrics To "House Of Memories" By Panic! At The Disco)

"If you're a lover, you should know"

"The lonely moments just get lonelier"

"The longer you're in love"

"Than if you were alone"

"Memories turn into daydreams"

"Become a taboo"

"I don't want to be afraid"

"The deeper that I go"

"It takes my breath away"

"Soft hearts electric souls"

"Heart to heart and eyes to eyes"

"Is this taboo"

"Baby we built this house"

"On memories"

"Take my picture now"

"Shake it till you see it"

"And when your fantasies"

"Become your legacy"

"Promise me a place"

"In your house of memories"

That's when it hit me, these songs aren't just something people listen to, these songs have a meaning, but I'm still not convinced. I take the earbud out and look at (Y/n) she looks so peaceful sleeping. I pick her up bridal style and walked up the steps. I place her on my bed so that she's more comfy as I was about to walk away something tugs on my shirt. I turn around and see that she's still asleep, but she won't let go for some reason. So I just climb into bed with her, I wrap my arm around her, and she snuggles closer to me.