Welcome To Gravity Falls

~(Y/n) POV)~
I woke up to see Dipper shaking me awake. I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Hey (Y/n) were here." Dipper sweetly says.

"I must have slept like a baby if I stayed asleep for this long." I giggle at what I just said.

"Yeah, a cute baby," Dipper says looking away, I could feel my cheeks warm up a little.

"COME ON PEOPLE LET'S MOVE THOSE LEGS TO HAVE THE BEST SUMMER EVER!!" Mabel yells coming out of nowhere.

"Dang Mabel you can yell loud," I say.

"Yeah if you thought that was horrible you should see her fangirling." Dipper and I laugh at his comment.

"Well, at least I don't wear a lamb costume and dance around." Mabel and I laugh our heads off while Dipper turns hot red.

"Come on you two let us go," I say smiling while wrapping my arms around them and walk off the bus.

~~(20 Minutes Later)~~

We see a car pull up.

"Kids get in the car I have to get back to making money." An old man says.

"GRUNKLE STAN!!" Dipper and Mabel say in usion.

"Oh, you guys are leaving," I say sadly.

"If you want I can stay with you," Dipper says volunteering.

"No, its ok go hea-" Before I can say anything else Mabel interrupts.

"Grunkle Stan can (Y/n) please stay with us." Mabel pleaded while I shyly waved at him.

"Fine but I'm not getting charged with kidnap you got that." We all nod our heads.

"I will text my mom," I say a bit more cheerful.

~(Texting Conversation With Mom Y=you and M=mom)~

Y- Hey mom can I stay with some friends.

M- Didn't your aunt come pick you up.

Y- No can you call her why?

M- Oh yeah I just remembered she went to California to visit your Uncle.

Y- You sent me to Gravity Falls without double checking that I at least was staying with someone!!

M- Sorry sweety can't talk right now have fun.

I put my phone away, "Yeah she said it was alright."

Now I'm going to spend my summer with my friends in their great uncle's house.