Him

Tires. I wake up to tires. They screech like feral cats while the brakes scream in protest. I wake up to these horrid noises early in the morning, and begin to wonder who would be driving that quickly at an orphanage. That thought is short lived because one of the younger children bursts into my room, loking as if they are going to explode if they dont talk to me.

This boy's shocking blonde hair and electric eyes make him hard to ignore, so I wait patiently as he begins his speech.

"THERE'S THIS GUY THAT IS GOING TO BE LIVING HERE. I ALWAYS WANTED A NEW BROTHER. BUT HE'S SCARY BECAUSE THEY DROVE HIM OVER HERE REAL FAST AND UM HES SCARY BUT AT LEAST WE GET A BROTHER AND ELIZA YOU GET SOMEONE YOUR AGE. BUT THOSE CARS CAME IN HERE ALL LOUD LIKE THEY DO IN MY RACE CAR BOOKS AND I THINK HES GONNA LIKE MY RACE CAR BOOKS!"

By the time the kid finished saying that he was out of breath and I had only caught snippets of it. So there was to be a new orphan, a boy. My heart yearned for it to be Louis. His caramel colored hair and beautiful eyes haunting my thoughts. Even the mere thought of Louis made my heart beat faster.

I shake my head ad ignore the inappropriate things that come to mind and turn back to the boy. 

"Sweetie, he probably wants time to adjust, so just make sure the other kids leave him alone for a bit."

At least among all of this hubbub I will be able to slip out unnoticed.

I fall back to sleep after a while and forget about the screeching tires and burning rubber and only remember the way Louis looked. I imagine his kisses to be the color of the galaxy, bursting with passion and filled with stars and unknown areas. I want to melt into his strong arms and have him hold me, and in my dreams he does. Louis holds me through the morning and through my dreams, but lets go as soon as I open my eyes.

The bed is lonely and cold when I wake up, but at least there is silence. The silence is piercing and fills my ears and soul. But this silence is different. Its the kind of silence that happens when you arent supposed to know something, a silence heavy with guilt and secrets. But I'm a sucker for secrets, so I roll out of bed and pad down the hallway. It seems everyone has already eaten breakfast and left the dining hall, so I decide to walk to the library. As I pull open the heavy oak doors, there is a shuffle of feet behind me. I ignore them, thinking its just another kid, but when the voice that belongs to those footsteps speaks, I freeze.

Louis

.............................................

I updated really soon yay! But anyway this fanfic is going to be updated at least every saturday, I may be able to squeeze in extra updates during the week though. I just thought y'all might like o be aware of that. Anyway happy reading and thank you for sticking around

xx Z