Lust

As we sat there in our own individual worlds, our spines were pressed into the hard walls behind us, reminding me and Louis of pain and of reality. The feeling kept us from adventuring too far into the unknown and getting lost in our thoughts.

After an unknown amount of time had passed, Louis reached over and intertwined his fingers with mine. His head was still bowed, and posture still defeated, but he had snapped back to reality.

"Why?" was all I asked.

"This place..." Louis continued his train of thought from earlier. "This place used to be mine. It was my haven and my home and the only place where I felt safe. But that was before I was sent to Anchorage, before it all happened."

Louis' tone turned bitter a he began to recall his life before the orphanage, before me.

"We were never close, so this was my escape from the tension between us. She was just uninterested in me, nothing more, nothing less."

I knew he was talking about his mother from the way he spat out the word "she" as if it were something foul.

"She didn't mind at first. In fact, she was glad that I was out of her hair for a while. It gave her time with her boyfriends" Louis' voice was dripping with venom and his eyes had turned dark by now, and he was clutching my hand with the strength of an ox, though he didn't realize. He was too wrapped up in the his dark past.

"They came and went like the tides, always changing and always expected. But there was one guy who was different. He didn't just want my mother, he wanted everything that she had. She fell for him, believed his stupid lies. He also fed her false information about me, and together they made my life a living hell."

I untangled my finger from Louis' and let my hand rest on his arm. He didn't have to finish his story for me to understand what happened. I knew what he was going to say, therefore he didn't have to say it. But it warmed my heart that he opened up to me like that, bared his soul.

As the light that filtered in form the windows began to shine with an orange hue, and our shadows were again cast across the floor and the walls, Louis stood. He relieved his spine from the burden of tying him back to reality, and reached out his hand to me. I graciously accepted it, and was swiftly pulled to my feet before Louis began to head towards the door.

I gazed at his silhouette, surrounded by the burning glow of the sunset, and felt a similar burning inside me. It was the feeling of lust and desire clawing at my heart, rushing through my veins and heating my blood. It was raw emotion that stirred deep inside me and wanted to be expressed. I needed Louis, right now.

A/N........................................................

Hey guys! It's good to be baaaaack. Anyway, from now on I will be dedicating the chapters to the person who leaves the best comment haha. I missed y'all and I'm glad my concussion is GONE. Like thank the Lord because it sure was annoying. ily times a milli. 15 votes and I'll update early ;)

xx Z