Chapter Fourteen: Our First Date

Good afternoon, evening or morning wherever you are. I hope you all are doing well XD

I can't believe we're on Chapter Fourteen already! Eeek! I don't know how many chapters are left in this book and as far as I'm aware, there isn't going to be a sequel. 

After this chapter, I will be skipping a few years for my idea to work out. Enjoy!

********************

Narrator POV:

Alec Volturi stood in front of his floor to ceiling mirror in his room and shifted uncomfortably. He defiantly wasn't used to wearing a suit without a cloak over the top, but this was his first date with Bella so he had to make an impression. He didn't want their first date to be their last. He knew about Bella's relationship with her now dead Ex boyfriend and was determined to make their relationship much better, which is why he is constantly running his hands down his navy coloured suit. Alec Volturi never got nervous, but right now, he was about to pass out from it if that was possible.

"Relax dude, it's just Bella. The woman you've been in love with since she walked into the room as a human" Alec murmured to himself as he tried to fix his hair into a suitable hairstyle. Of course, the couple has never said 'I love you' to one another but Alec defiantly loved the brown haired woman. He hoped tonight would be the night he finally admits it to her and hopes she feels the same way. A laugh was heard from his bedroom door and he turned to see Demetri and Felix smirking at him. "What?"

"Talking to yourself huh? You know, they say that's the first stage of going crazy" Demetri snickers. 

"Maybe we should throw you in the padded cell like we did Alice" Felix laughs. 

Alec hissed and clenched his fists. "You threw MY daughter into the padded cell!"

Both Felix and Demetri raised their eyebrows in confusion. Demetri glanced at Felix before speaking. "Um, no. We threw the stupid ass pixie in it"

"Sometimes I wish Bella never named the little angel Alice" Felix grumbles. "It gets so confusing"

"Agreed dude" Demetri agrees

Alec unclenched his fists and took deep, unneeded, steady breaths and faced himself in the mirror again. Felix saw this and walked towards him placing his hand on his shoulder in a brotherly way, they locked eyes in the mirror. "You'll be fine dude. It's just Bella"

Demetri smiled a genuine smile. "Felix's right man. You and Bella are meant to be. We all know it"

Alec smiled, grateful for his two brothers. "Thanks, guys" He checked his watch. "I best get going, don't want to be late"

"Good luck!" Felix calls after him and he could hear Demetri laughing. 

"AND NO SEX ON THE FIRST DATE!" 

Times, like this, Alec was glad that his room and Bella's room were on different floors of the castle. 

****

Bella paced around in her room as she waited for Alec to pick her up. Her heels clicked against the floor with every step she took reminding her of the outfit Jane had chosen for her to wear. (Pic above). She looked at Jane who was lying starfish style on her bed and frowned. 

"Remind me again why you chose this outfit?" She asks her blonde haired friend. 

Jane huffed. "Because it looks cute on you!" She sat up. "Besides, you were probably never going to wear it and I didn't buy all those clothes for you for them just to sit in the closet collecting dust!"