Chapter Eight: First Day As A Vampire

Chapter Eight of The Volturi Queen: First Day As A Vampire.

Guyyyss I'M GETTING A FREAKING INFLATABLE UNICORN FOR MY HOLIDAY! I'M SO EXCITED!!

*****************

Jane leads Bella down the very same hallway she walked down when arrived here as a human. They both chatted like they were old friends and although she tried, Bella couldn't forget about the burn in the back of her throat. It was a constant reminder that she had not yet fed and she knew if she didn't feed soon she would lose control and attack every human nearby. Sensing her discomfort, Jane sped up and grabbed Bella's arm dragging her along. 

"We're nearly there Bella hold on"

Bella grabbed her throat and felt the smooth skin underneath. "Good"

True to her word, they reached the main room and Bella was met with every one of the Volturi guards including the three kings. They all watched as they walked into the room, Bella's eyes scanning around for some food but she couldn't spot it. She growled and looked at Jane with anger in her eyes. 

Jane grew nervous. "Erm, Master, Bella is hungry"

"Of course she is" Aro approached the pair with a smile on his face. "What would you like Bella? Animal or human?"

Bella raised her eyebrow in a questioning way. He was letting her chose what she wanted? She thought that if you were with the Volturi it was human or nothing. But the fact he was letting her chose showed that maybe he wasn't as bad as everyone made him out to be. Or it was just an act...Smirking, Bella stood up straighter and instantly everyone in the room crouched further away from her. What's up with them? she thought as the three kings glanced at one another with a knowing smile on their faces.

"Human, please. Who would want to be a bunny eater?" She made a disgusted face. "Ew"

Caius grinned. "I was hoping you would say that. Bring the human in"

One of the guard members nodded, bowed and left the room using vampire speed. Aro gently took Bella's hand and lead her to where the thrones were. She then noticed there were four thrones instead of three which made her confused. Are they getting new king? Maybe a queen? Aro let go of her hand and sat down on his throne still smiling. Bella looked around and took everything in with her new eyesight, it was even more beautiful than she remembered. But the burn in her throat was getting too much causing her to wince. 

Thankfully, the guard member returned and she raised her eyebrow in surprise. There following the member with a scared expression on his face was the very same doctor who had helped her through her pregnancy. The doctor looked at Bella in surprise and gulped. 

"Please don't do this! I helped you!" The doctor attempted to plead.

"Nah you just sat there and watched me die." Smirked Bella. 

"There was nothing I could have done! I've never seen a pregnancy like yours!"

"Exactly"

Bella then was in front of him in a flash and pushed him so he threw across the room and landed on the floor with a thump. She could smell the blood that ran down his forehead and she swore he stomach rumbled in anticipation. Quickly, she ran over to him in vamp speed and picked up his wrist smelling it and ignored his scared impression. 

"I had a plan of torturing you before I had my meal. But I'm so thirsty." She hissed not taking her eyes off the blood coming from his forehead. "This is going to hurt but you can die knowing you stopped a vampire from starving to death"

Whimpering, the doctor tried to move away but it was no use. Bella bent his neck so she could get to it better and sunk her teeth into his neck. He screamed out in pain but Bella didn't listen, she was too lost in the taste of the blood to notice. The blood bubbled in her mouth like a steaming mug of hot chocolate and it instantly calmed the burn in her throat. She drank and drank and before she knew it she had drained him dry and the doctor was now dead. But she wasn't done, she was still hungry. The burn in her throat still ached. Pushing the now dead doctor away from her, she stood up and looked around to see a group of human's standing watching in horror. Glancing at Aro to double check it was okay to which he nodded, she quickly pounced on the group and drank them all dry in minutes. 

"Feeling better my dear?" Asked Aro as she dropped the last remaining human on the floor. 

"Much. I feel sorta sloshy"

"That's normal but you'll get used to it" Answered Alec smiling at Bella from across the room. 

Bella nodded. "Can I meet my daughter now?"

"Erm, maybe you should clean up first" Answered Caius. "You look a mess"

Gee thanks! She thought as Jane jumped in and grabbed her hand. "Nothing I can't deal with! Come on Bella!"

Jane once again pushed Bella through the doors that she came through and dragged her down the hallway that leads to her bedroom. They reached the elevator and the ride took forever but before they knew it they reached Bella's room. Jane rushed straight to her closet whilst Bella stood there like an awkward turtle. 

Jane peeked her head out of Bella's closet. "Oh, you can go shower for me"

Bella raised her eyebrow but nodded and walked through the doors to her bathroom. The bathroom was huge and held a shower, a bath that was the size of a swimming pool, a huge sink and strangely enough a toilet. She ignored the toilet and walked over to the sink and looked in the mirror above the sink and gasped at the sight. Her hair was mattered and had blood in it, her face was covered in blood and the blue dress she was wearing was torn and covered in blood. She looked a mess but underneath all the blood she was beautiful. Groaning at the bird's nest she called hair, she quickly grabbed the brush and yanked it through her hair hoping to get most of the mats out before she went in the shower. 

Once she was sure most of the knots were out of her hair, she climbed into the shower and scrubbed until she was sure there was no trace of blood on her perfect skin. She was about to pick up the razor to shave her legs when she noticed that her legs and other parts of the body didn't have any hair at all. In fact, the only place that had hair was her head. I never have to shave or wax again! Yes! She thought as she turned off the water and climbed out wrapping a towel around her body. She quickly dried herself off, grabbed the robe that was on the back of the door and brushed her hair (thankful it wasn't mattered) before exiting the bathroom to be met with Jane who sat on her bed. 

"Finally!" Sighed Jane. "You took forever!"

Bella just laughed and allowed Jane to shove her into a chair in front of the vanity in her room. Jane then went on doing her hair and makeup before pushing her towards the closet and instructed her to wear the clothes that were laid out for her. Changing quickly (Pic above) she stepped out of the closet to be met with both Jane and Alec chatting in her room. They both turned to see her once they heard her leave the closet and Bella swore she saw Alec's mouth dropping open. 

"Close your mouth Alec you might catch flies" Bella giggled. 

He closed it and looked embarrassed. "Right yeah...Wow. You look great"

If Bella could blush she would be bright red right now. "Thanks"

Jane giggled and grabbed Bella's arm dragging her out of the room. I can walk Bella thought but decided to let Jane have her fun, at least for today. 

"Where are we going?" She asked. 

"You wanted to see your daughter right?" She nodded at Jane's question. "Well, that's where we're going. She's eager to see her mummy"

Bella grinned and happily followed Jane and Alec.