Chapter 13

I woke up with a tingling feeling on my side . I rolled over to see him I smiled . But then it fell because it was all so new and not the way I am .
"The starting is kind of creeping me out" he said smiling.i smiled back.
Then his face fell.
" I have to go" he said . I nodded my head yes .
I smelt something gross so I went out to find  it. I seen it as soon as I hit the woods it was rouges vs our pack. Sadly the rouges where winning. I shifted tearing all of my clothes and not caring either. Then I started to fight the rouges .

                                  3 hours later
The fight was coming to a end and we were finally winning. The one moment I let my guard down and rouge ran up behind me and started to attack me . Mason cane running over to me helping me fight the rouge. It's been awhile since I've actually fought because I was so focused on raising my child. Then another rouge came over and attacked me . Then finally it went black . The last thing I saw was Mason dead . I knew i was going to die to I welcomed it with opened arms . I said goodbye to everything . Poor Ronnie not growing up with any of her parents. Then nothing hurt the loud fighting stopped we won .

Graces POV
I went outside to see if the little war had stopped . I was holding little Ronnie in my hands to lead her to her father. But that's when I saw a group of people standing there kneeling. I pushed my way through having Taylor ( classmate) hold her. When is saw what was in front of me I get like I wanted to die . There it was my best friend dead with her mate.

" Nooooo!!" I scream kneeling down.
" I wasn't supposed to end like this" I said crying. It felt like for ever when I stopped screaming and crying. That brought a lot of attention.