Chapter 4

Mason pov

I couldn't stop thinking about what happen today . I almost couldn't get control luckily I blocked west (my wolf) and did what I had to do. I laid in bed in my black shorts. I have always liked her but she has always hated me and now she is my mate. I fell asleep thinking about all of this .

Next day
I woke up and went into the shower because I stunk of dads cooking. After the Brooks left dad threw some of his food at me and I was way to tired to shower . I put on a white shirt and black shorts on the put on some sneakers. I went down stairs to Lucas . Lucas is Lauren's younger brother by a few minutes . We have been best friends ever since we were in diapers.

" what's up Lucas " I said walking towards him
" so my sister is still asleep "he said with a evil look
" so " I said
" how about we do one of those " Lucas said not finishing his sentence. We ran over to his and grabbed a huge bowl with ice cold water . Then we put bunch of ice in it . We carefully walked up the stair  and opened the door. Walked closer then...

Lauren's pov
" wake up " Lucas and Mason said with some laughs
I turned the other way drifting back off when I heard the step closer. They knew I wasn't ticklish so why would the step closer . Before I could do anything I was soaked. I jumped up wide awake.
" oh you guys are going to pay" I said looking at both of them while ringing my shirt out.
" sorry sis I don't think u can catch up " Lucas before they started to run. I ran after them I started to catch up but they had a lead so I was really close. So I started to kick in my wolf speed. I tackled Lucas and Mason.
" what's so wrong shrimp" Mason asked holding back the tears of laughter
" oh I don't know maybe this" I said pointing to my shirt.
"Oh your see through shirt" he said looking up and down . I didn't need a mirror to know how embarrassed I was , I ran upstairs and changed into a black tink top saying normal and boring and some light blue jean with a rip in them. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth. I put some mascara on then went down stairs , to the boys on the couch waiting for me.
" aww look at the girls" I said laughing and walking up to them.

"Don't be jealous shrimp" Mason said sitting on the couch
"For what perv" I said curious
" for us being amazing and u being u" he said laughing . Lucas was more for fun then anything . He was the brains of the missions and everything he knew my weaknesses and my strengths.

" well I will see you girls later" I said while going towards jades car.
" why do u smell so good" jade said getting closer
" umm I don't know" I said backing away
" can I use your bathroom" she said
" ya I'm going to get a orange anyways" I said laughing
We walked inside and jade stopped and so did Lucas . I walked in the kitchen so did mason.
"What do u need" I said sitting on the counter
"I'm pretty sure brother found his mate" Mason said while wiggling his eye brows
"Why do u think that" I was hoping he didn't that would be weird .

"Because when you guys were by the door he said the was a rose Coconut smell" he said
" so she smells good" I said she usually does smell good but not like that
"Ya but he just . It's like when I come in the same room with u . You smell like chocolate and roses "he said
" is that a compliment " I said with wide eyes
" umm ya" he said blushing
I walked out to see jade and Lucas make out .
" umm I would like to have my best friend " I said really embarrassed
She got off of Lucas and walked out with her and hand on her face.

" so u and Lucas" I said
" I'm he is my mate " she said
The rest of the day was pretty boring school lunch and hw.
I got changed into a white tink top on and gray booty shorts.
I got a text message to see who it was and it was my perv
Mason - hey someone gave me your phone number !! 😃 I guess your out of luck 😉. Night shrimp . Love ya as u know as a ...