Chapter 5

Lauren's PoV

I jumped in the shower as soon as I woke up . I couldn't believe mason got my number. I knew how he got it . I got changed into a white tink top and put over a red flannel shirt over it . Then I got into a dark blue ripped jeans. . I ran down stairs throw on converse . Then headed outside. The next I knew I was in masons arms there was sparks .

"Get your nasty hands off me" I said jumped up missing the sparks .
" I just saved your life and no thanks " mason said wiping his hands .
I walked to Jades car and headed to the back since grace was in the car.
" what's up lovely ladies" I said hitting graces arm.
" hey and why did u do that " grace said giving me a Death Stare. We laughed and went to school.

                       School
The morning went pretty quick  it was final . Pretty . Much. Boring.

                        Lunch
We sat down to see Ella there like she someone had killed on of us.

" what is going on "Jade said angry
"I'm a idiot" she said
She laughed and we talked why she did that. She said don't know why. We kept talking and laughing. It was like normal but it wasn't . I then say silence . The reason is because I seen mason at his table sucking someone's lips off. I got up and ran out . I went in the office and said I wasn't feeling well.
" hey mom I'm coming home early I'm not feeling so well" I told her
" ok honey I will be there around 8" she said. I hanged up and started to walk home.

                         Home
As soon as I got home I got chocolate cupcakes and and turned on the ring. It was a Tuesday so people came home early just my luck. Before I could do anything I did some dishes and took a quick bath. I changed in to some  black shorts on and white tink top.

"What the h*ll Brooks" grace and jade and lastly Lucas said yelling at me.

" what do I do " I said being defensive
" you left us ... I know who made you leave that's why I dumped spaghetti Down his pants " grace said holding in the laughter. Everyone expect Lucas started laughing .
"Guys he's my best friend "Lucas said in his tough voice . I knew he was right but I hated Mason or perv .

"Still even after what he has done to lauren" grace said standing up
"Guys calm " jade said looking at grace
" No never " grace said
"Guys get out I'm trying to watch a movie" I said pointing to the movie . I got up and started to make popcorn . They jumped on the couch telling me to make more the 1 batch of popcorn.

End of movie
After the movie there was no more popcorn. Jade and Grace went home after the movie and Lucas went upstairs. I stayed down stairs and started to clean up. After I finished cleaning my phone started to blow up , I didn't think of it important. So I just put on Riverdale. I started to drift off then ...
"When I text you shrimp you text me back " Mr. Pop said walking in the house and screaming.
I growled and got up .
"I was sleeping and was ignoring you sorry " I said sitting ok the chair
"Why" Mason said still loud. I got up and went into my room.
He kept banging in the door. I decided to go under my bed I get some chips. I know why is it there let's just say . I do this a lot . I finished my chips and Mason was still pounding growling and yelling and so was Lucas because we thought I wasn't being fair to his bestie. I FaceTime Cameron (younger sister ) I showed her what's going on at there we laughed and yelled at them and just talked . Cameron lives with our grandparents. Finally around 8 clock it stopped and mom came home . I checked the time to see how long they did that for and it was for 3 hours. I laughed and went to bed