Part 1.

The girl is lauren

I looked at the times as soon as I woke up and it said 6:50 . I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom . I jumped in the shower . After the shower I got change into black ripped skinny jeans and a plain white shirt . I went back in the bathroom I brushed my teeth and put mascara on then I brushed my hair. Then I ran down stairs and grab a banana then ran outside.

" what's up" I said jumping in to Jades car.

" the sky" we both laughed
" so did u here " she said
" hear what" I said with confusion

" u didn't hear I was coming back" grace said holding me to the chair
" grace what r u doing here " I said with excitement she was the only person that has dumped ice cubes and a milkshake down Mason pants for me.

" parent moved back " she said in duh tone

We joked about stuff and then laugh the catches up about everything.

~~~~~~~~~~ 10 minutes later~school

We got to school 8 minutes before the bell so we hurried got stuff and dropped it all on the floor when someone bumped in to me.
" watch it shrimp" he said as soon as he said that I knew who it was
" shrimp that's all u got perv" I said picking everything back

" wow so funny" mason said he said chuckled and came up to me and hit my books right out of my hand.

" wow very mature " I said picking everything back up
That was mason the schools biggest player . He slept with a girl then said I don't know who u r I got to say with his sky blue eyes and black hair and his pink lips he was gorgeous. What did I just say. I Mentally and physically hit myself. I walked in school and put my stuff in my locker except science and social study's bc I have that. I went to the class and sat my Ella and grace .

" good morning class" Mrs. Ellis said in her annoying voice

" good morning " we all said
Pretty boring for the rest of the morning

Lunch

I sat with my friends talking and laughing when Mr.pop came over my nickname for mason .

" what's up shrimp and shrimpers " Mr.pop said walking towards us

"Guys look he remembered us. How sweet? Now Mr. Pop what do I need." I said popping my p's

"I didn't come here for u I came her for Ella ." Mason said winking at Ella

" Ella what does he mean " I said with worry and anger
Ella kept being quiet I felt hurt . She knew what he has done to me and she still did the nasty with him .
Jade looked at her disappointment so did I and grace and Toby .

" hey how about u come sit with us today ells " Mason said winking . Just like she got up and sat with them . I felt betrayed and hurt that she did that . I will get over it .

After school

I jumped in jades car and we jammed to the music as I was heading home .
We only listen to pntx.

Then I started to think . How could she do that what did I do to her, did I hurt her , did I or maybe someone , was she threatened or something . Then I was interrupted by jade saying i was home . I hugged her then jumped out and ran upstairs and cried myself to sleep because she did that how and why.

Don't hate my first werewolf book I know no wolf in this chapter but soon bye love my squad!💕❤️😍😻