Chapter 6

I woke up by my mom checking my forehead. She said that I wasn't warm but should stay home since I came home early. Then I text jade and grace to see if they can pretend sick. After 9 minutes of waiting they both texted back and said yes . We have done this before like 30 times . I started to drift back to sleep when I was tackled by someone . Then he licked me then he freaking tickled me behind my ear the only tickled spot I have.

" Lucas " I screamed in between laughter.
"What" he said getting up
" what are you doing" I said catching my breathe.
" I don't know " he said fake crying
" well then get out " I said pointing to the door.
" that's not nice" Lucas said walking out and fake crying still . I laughed . After Lucas left jade and grace knock on the window i let them in .

" what movie " I said walking down stairs .
" umm titanic " Jade said . Me and Grace agreed and went into the kitchen to get some snacks . I made about 4 batches of popcorn and grace grabbed candy ,pop, and some pizza . When we got back we seen blankets and pillows. We sat down and put on titanic.
After hours of tears the movie finished .
" well tell" jade said looking at me.
" what " I said curious
" you and Mason" grace said in a obvious voice.
" what are you talking about its the same I hate his guts and he hates me " I said
" oh ok so I can kiss him and stuff" jade said grabbing her phone . My eyes turned black Liv ( my wolf ) saying don't do that.
"He is your mate" Jade said jumping up.
"It's not like I want him " I said
"Well apparently Bella does" grace said. Ya I do ( Bella Said) . We laughed then went upstairs and took and nap. Grace and jade slept in my bed and I slept on the couch.
Well it appears we took a long nap because how we all woke up was by . Mason. Toby . Lucas. Weston. And Lastly Ethan. Ethan was screaming , Weston was banging pots , and Lucas jumped on jade and Toby jumped on grace and Mason jumped on me. I felt sparks and I know he did to but ignored it .
"See what I have to deal with every f*cking morning !!" I screamed . They laughed and started to hit them . I on the the other hand screamed and started to kick him . They jumped off of us and started to run . We ran after them and tackled them. I felt bad that they about to be bruised my little girls but oh well. Little did we know Weston and Ethan wasn't tackled so they went and got water and dumped it on us . When I mean if was cold I mean it was cold. I don't know if they did but I jumped off missing the touch of him .
" you are going to regret that" grace said pulling something out of her book bag that she brought over . It was a cooler of ice and water . We grabbed water gun and filled it then we hid it so they couldn't see them. They went upstairs and we followed them . So grace told us the plan and how I got mason and Weston and how she got Ethan and Toby and jade gets Lucas . We nodded and snuck in there knowing that they are setting a prank in my room . So we hid . Grace hid in the bathroom , I hid in the closet and lastly jade hid in his couch. After about 10 minutes the door opened . They were talking about jade and me and Weston's and Ethan's mate.
"So how is you and lauren " Weston ask
"She Hates my guts" Mason said
"Aww not every girl is out your feet."Weston Said in a little kid voice.
" shut the f* ck up " Mason said hitting Weston .
"Now" grace and jade said . Grace and jade came out of the hiding spots and started to spray them. Then I came out and sprayed Mason and Weston then we ran out . We ran into my room and locked it. We laughed so hard about it then we heard growls and pounding on the door.Then it stopped but I heard Weston whisper something . Then it all stopped. Me and Grace jumped on the bed and jade went to open the door when she opened it and all of the men had there shirt off.
(Mason pov)
After they got us soaked we started to pounding on the door.
"Guys let's wait because jade need to go home soon so when she opens the door we bargain shirtless" Weston said excited.
"Let's do it" we all said
Then we all took off our shirts weird I know. It's smart all right . After like 10 minutes. Jade opened the door and we did as planed.
( Back to Lauren's pov)
The boys came in the room and me grace closed out eyes while Jade was eyes wide and looking at her mate aka Lucas aka my brother.
"Go get a shirt on " grace said . Me and jade nodded .
" What this bod" Mason said. Me grace started to make gagging noises when Jades face started to get red and eyes started to get black .
"Now please!" I said uncovering my eyes and running to jade.
" let's go " I said pushing all the boys out of my room.
" aww come on you know you like it " Mason said. I shook my head and shut my door.
"Two can play at the game" I said running to my closet
"See thro shirt for grace and see thro shirt jade and one for me." I said throwing them the shirts.

We through some old music on . I feel love. I was wearing a black bra a over sized see thro shirt. Grace was wear a gray bra and see thro tink top and black short. Jade she had a white thin bra so if she got water on it that would be see thro but she had see thro crop top and white shorts. Then we started dance to the song . Then Lucas and Mason and Caleb( graces mate and Lucas friend) came in with shirts on and started to laugh.
"Guys let's go" Caleb said trying to control his wolf.
" you came in here" I said acting embarrassed . In the background you can see Lucas and Mason over there trying to control his wolf. We went by my closet and got the
water gun and started soaked. Then they are started to growl and came after . At this point there were dark. They grabbed the guns and started to spray us . After all the fun everyone left and I got changed in to a green shirt and black shorts. I went down stairs to make Dinner to find the Mason hasn't left . Lucas and Mason was on the couch talking . I went into then kitchen to order some Chinese . I Order orange chicken rice sweet and sour chicken and some pop and water. I went into the living room and told them what we are having for dinner.

After dinner
I got in the shower and scrubbed off the feelings i am having towards Mason . After my shower I slipped in a black bra and white bottoms ( shorts and underwear).
Then I started to drift off but before I could fully be asleep someone came in my room.
" sleep tight lovely" Mason whispered and kissed my forehead. Before he could leave I grabbed his hand and told him something i could regret.
"Stay" I said patting to the bed.