Chapter 12 - City time

It was morning again and Alreic had let me go and explore yet again. This time though, I wasn't exploring the forest, I was going to explore the city. Good thing Alreic bought me a change of clothes. I was now wearing a white tank top under a white see-through shirt with little black scattered stars on it, black comfy jeans, black adidas, and a wolf pendant.

 I was now wearing a white tank top under a white see-through shirt with little black scattered stars on it, black comfy jeans, black adidas, and a wolf pendant

  This is what the pendant looks like.
        On the back of the pendant I saw that it had words on it

That's what it says.
~ time skip ~
I was still exploring the city, and I'd like to say that I had surveyed the entire city but I still had some parts to go to. While I was walking down a neighborhood, I saw a strange detective man. He glanced at me and then walked down the street. When he looked at me, it felt, cold, really cold. I shrugged it off and just went on surveying the city.
Btw, the city that Serafina is in is San Jose, the city I live in.
~ time skip ~
I was done, I had seen every bit of the city. Man, that was more tiering than I thought it would be. I thought to myself. Well, I should probably get home. It's almost transformation time. With that I left and went back to the forest.