Chapter 10 - Escaping the Conjuruer

My mind regained consciousness but I couldn't open my eyes. " Well looks like I caught a werewolf. Heh heh. Good thing your out of my way now that your dead. But let's take a look at you anyways." A cold, raspy voice said.
" Ahh. What a shame, you would have been a strong one. Your young too, you would have been so useful for my plans. But now that your dead, I have no use for you."
            I could hear the crackling of a fire not so far from wherever I was. My body was slowly recovering from being limp and I was getting my strength back. I felt myself being dragged somewhere and I did not want to find out where. I bursted up surprising him, then I punched him and he let go. I dashed back home. It was already nighttime and the moon had risen. I transformed and continued to dash, all the way home without stoping to take a single breath. When I got back everyone had been worried about me.
- time skip -
              It was morning again. I was walking around because even after last night, I still wanted to explore, I just need to be more careful. While walking I saw a young girl, she looked to be about the same age as me. She looked over my way and I ducked behind a bush.
" It ok, I won't hurt you, come on out." I heard her say.