Chapter 5 - Caught

I arrived back home and to my surprise, my parents were awake. They usually are still asleep at 7 in the morning. I decided to take a secret path I learned about a few years ago that lead into my house. I found the hole that lead to the basement and leapt down. I was greeted with a pitch black room but because I'm a werewolf, I of course had night vision. When my night vision kicked in, I saw the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my entire life!
There were 5 hunting rifles, wolf skins, bear traps, a bunch of other animal pelts, and the head of a wolf mounted on the wall staring at you with fear and anger in its lifeless eyes. I immediately jumped back and wacked my head on the wall, but I didn't pass out. I had never been in the basement before. Now as soon as I get out I never want to come back to this horrible room. To me it was equivalent to a torture room straight out of a horror movie! I dashed
to the door as fast as my little legs could carry me. The door was locked. I started panicking. How was I going to get out? I don't want to stay here forever! Luckily, I found a small piece of metal that was small enough to fit through the key hole.
~ time skip ~
30 mins passed and I finally got the lock undone. I opened the door. On the other side of the door was my father. He grabbed me and started pulling me toward my bedroom. I was to petrified to move an inch. He opened the door and through me down on the bed. " I should have killed you a long time ago."