Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

When Tom woke up the next morning, he was snuggled up in thick, warm quilts and buried in a cosy embrace. He smiled in his half-awake state, snuggling deeper into the warm embrace and sighing in content. And then he stiffened because he distinctly remembered falling asleep on that rock this place dared call a couch with a flimsy blanket that didn’t do much to protect him from the room’s slight chill so just what the hell –

The first thing that hit him was the scent – Chris’s scent – hot and warm and covering every single inch of him. Despite himself, Tom couldn’t help whimpering in the back of his throat with pleasure, pushing himself even more into the alpha’s embrace.

Oh my god what the hell was happening? How did he get on the bed with Chris? Oh gods, he thought in embarrassment when his own scent began to rise and he couldn’t even control the movement of his hands and limbs as he tangled their legs together and rubbed his hands all over Chris’s back, practically stroking his scent into the alpha’s body.

God, yes, yes

Fuck, wait, no, fuck, no, no, stop it Tom!

Chris chose that moment to move, burying his face in Tom’s neck and inhaling roughly while stroking his nose along the sensitive skin and oh my god Tom was done for. He inhaled shakily and threw his head back into the pillows, exposing his neck for the alpha.

Chris let out a low growl and pushed Tom onto his back and Tom couldn’t help the way his body was arching sinuously, or the way his thighs fell open, legs wrapping around Chris’s hips as the blonde fell on top of him, still breathing roughly into his neck, rubbing his nose and lips across the pale porcelain skin, marking him with his scent almost desperately.

“Oh my goodness,” Tom moaned at the feel of Chris’s lips and stubble scraping against the sensitive skin, shivering and arching even more, making tiny noises in the back of his throat that sounded dangerously close to purring.

They began to move in sync, desperately rubbing against each other, practically bathing in each other’s scents, chests, hips, thighs…every single inch of them rocking and grinding in furious friction, both of them nothing more than their animal side at the moment, the wolf sides of them basking in the heady way their scents were mingling and tangling, in the happiness of marking what they wanted as theirs.  

Chris grabbed Tom’s hips and pulled him down the bed before sliding his fingers through Tom’s and pinning the omega’s hands to the bed above his head.

“Oh,” Tom moaned with pleasure, his thighs clamping around Chris’s hips, teeth sinking into his slim lower lip when he felt his cock plumping up beneath the cotton of his pyjamas. “Oh god.”

Chris hips suddenly snapped down and the feel of the alpha, hot and hard between two flimsy layers of clothes nearly made Tom go cross-eyed with frustration and arousal. Oh gods, he wanted that hard length inside him right now. If not for their positions, Tom would have been pulling his pyjamas down and lifting his hips into the air, presenting himself like he so desperately wanted to. Just the thought alone made his hole clench hard and release a copious amount of slick, the sweet scent permeating the air and making Chris groan into his neck.

The feel of Chris’s hands suddenly sliding down and cupping the firm globes of his ass brought Tom snapping out of his sexual haze and his eyes grew wide.

“Chris…Chris…no, stop, wait,” he whimpered in-between moans, his thighs shaking as Chris began to stroke and squeeze his ass roughly, the action only making him get hotter and wetter, his dick practically throbbing, “Chris!”