Chapter 9

Emillia placed the tape measure around Lillian's waist as she took her measurements for the dress that Lillian wanted for the ball.

They were still in Tyto's and Clancy's bedroom Emillia shared with them, watching Clancy even though she was recovering.

"Hmmm, seems the waist is around a 4 and a 1/2 Lillian. Have you been eating as a vegetarian again?" asked Emillia.

Lillian sighed and thought of the time she had started being a vegetarian when she was 12, she had learned about meats being from animals she began just to eat vegetables and lost a lot of weight since then.

"Yes I have been eating as a vegetarian Emillia but I won't go back to being a meat eater of eating animals," said Lillian sarcastically.

Emillia laughed and rolled her eyes at that cause while Theresa had to run with walking on high heels lesson, Lillian ate only vegetables and nothing else.

Lillian giggled a little as Emillia placed the tape measure down and wrote the measurement down on a piece of paper that held the dress Lillian picked for the ball and held all the measurements pointed at the areas Emillia measured.

Emillia took another measure at Lillian's right arm to see that the sleeve will go past her arm and drape around it toward her knees.

Once that was done and took another few written notes down Lillian left to check on Clancy while Theresa came in to get her measurements done before her lesson of walking in high heel shoes begin.

 ***

After of about thirty minutes of measurements and making everything perfect Emillia redrew the pictures of the dresses of what they could look like with the adjustments and arrangements.

She showed it to the twins one each time cause while Lillian was in the room Theresa skipped lessons after 20 minutes of being in those heels and hurting feet.

Both girls loved them so much and they were beautiful as everyone would say.

When Emillia showed it to her stepmother, Mary clapped her hands in excitement and asked "Do my daughters love them?"

Emillia nodded her head saying "Yes madam I showed it to them earlier in case if they didn't."

Mary beamed at her saying "Nothing but the best for my two daughters, oh and Emillia you must remember that since you placed me in a great mood of your drawings you can have a snack for today but that is it. Got it?"

Emillia nodded her head and curtsied before her stepmother saying "Yes Mrs. Lovinggale I understand very much."

"Good now leave and get out of my site you unworthy peasant," spat her stepmother.

Emillia nodded her head, turned around, and ran quickly until she was out of her stepmother's view.

Coming to a halt Emillia saw that she was in Tyto and Clancy's bedroom and both Lillian and Clancy were staring up at her in silence.

"Mom told you to get out of her site didn't she?" asked Lillian bored already cause it was already turning into a normal routine for servants to run from her mother who always had a temper and when that temper exploded all the servants in the house payed the price.

Emillia nodded her head and went into the room and sat down while saying "Yup she did but not before she gave me permission for a snack only for today and beamed at the drawings of the dresses you and your sister loved."

Lillian gave a smile and said "Great now that you get a snack maybe if you keep this up she can promote you to be her pet."

Emillia stared at her with a raised eyebrow and then a moment of silence fell before the laughing began.