Chapter 1

Emillia is not a crybaby Cinderella girl, she's just a regular girl with a low ranking around in the kingdom of Townhieghts.

Emillia has two young stepbrother and stepsister and two older stepsister's.

She even has a stepmother and a father, but her father left them forever so she was put in the servants area with the lowest ranking status called Workern.

Emillia was placed as a servant to her younger step siblings.

She would always wait on them hand and foot and she will always make sure their rooms are kept clean.

Emillia was eight when her father left and never came back. So she was at her stepmothers mercy.

Emillia was a powerful girl with powers unknown to her stepmother and step siblings.

She had a crescent moon on her left eye and a small star on her right hand. The moon and the star was a gift to bestow the powers she posses by her mother before she passed on. The moon bestowed on her light ivory skin over her right golden brown eye glowed whenever she used her powers.

Now you see in this book fairies are real and everything that was in fairy tales is real to.

Emillia was about 6ft 5in. with bright yellow hair that ran all the way down to her back with servants clothes on she didn't look any different than any other girl. She had beautiful features on her face with golden brown eyes (See description about moon above), thin lips, small nose, and brown eyebrows.

Her stepmother's name was Mary Lovinggale and she had dark blue eyes with full red lips and black hair with a little darker skin than Emillia's.

Her two eldest daughters names were Lillian and Theresa who had the same looks as their mother but with different hair styles. Lillian dyed hers light blue instead of having it black and Theresa gotten a few dark golden highlights to bring out the color in her hair.

The younger step siblings names were Tyto short for Thomas and Clameria or Clancy for short. Clancy was six and Tyto was eight they were born after their mother had found a new husband two years later.

Theresa and Lillian were twins so they were both 18 while Emillia was about to be 18 and 1/2 next month. Why don't we start with what happened that changed Emillia's life forever...

Emillia was walking down the hallway with a pitcher full of soapy water to clean Clancy's and Tyto's room.

She wore the same old dress that was meant for servant work. The dress was brown with black patches all over it but it didn't mind her one bit after doing this for about ten years.

Two of those years was busy cleaning the whole house that was until Mary Lovinggale gotten married and gave birth to Tyto and Tyto was placed in Emillia's care from then on out.

Then Clancy was born two years later and the third husband died. Clancy looked a lot like her mom except she had light green eyes. But that didn't stop Mary from placing her to in Emillia's care.

Mary saw that Tyto had the same features as her third husband once did, so she vowed never to marry again.

Tyto had dark blond hair cropped short with dark green eyes and orange like skin. Never the less Emillia saw that they did no wrong to anyone even their mother so she took them under her wing and been trying to raise them as if they were her own children.

Emillia sighed as she remembered those memories of what her horrid stepmother did to her children. Just threw them away to a lowly servant girl and placing them into her care, as if they were just horrid creatures or monsters.