Movie night

It is a movie night! Finally, we managed to have time ourself since our busy schedules have been keeping us apart.

Usually, when Martin is free, no shows, no late nights in studio, we have movie nights. We started doing that even before we became a couple, because we were first friend. Rory Kramer introduced him to me after his show at Tomorrowland which was so damn cute.

I came from kitchen, carrying popcorns and drinks while Martin was in living room trying to find movies. We would usually watch 4 movies. 2 movies I pick and other 2 Martin picks.

'Did you find what we will watch?' I asked him as I put on table popcorns and drinks.
'I chosed Fast and Furious 7 and Men  in Black.' He said happy as a little kid.
'We already watched both of them.' I stated.
'Okay, then what did you choose?' he said.
'I chosed La la land and Love&other drugs' I said.
'Okay.' he gave in and put La la land.

In the middle of the movie, Martin started to talk.
'Are we watching this movie just because there is Ryan Gosling in it?' he said raising his eyebrow.
'Nope' I said innocently. I love Ryan Gosling but this movie is outstanding.

At the end of the movie, I started to cry because movie shows how we can accomplish our dreams to come true only if we really want them to come true.

'You are crying?' Martin looked at me.
I hid my head in his chest.
'But you never cry.' he said lifting my head. I shrugged.
'I am crying because I will never date Ryan Gosling.' I said to joke with Martin.

His face from carring and sweet, changed into a little jealous face.
'Well I will start to cry now because my girlfriend whishes to date Ryan Gosling.' He said and I started to laugh.

Quickly, Martin started to laugh too. Of course, he started to tickle me and unfortunately I am very ticklish person.
'You know, actually Ryan Gosling is overrated.' I said as Martin was on a top of me. He had a smirk on his face.
'Martin Garrix is better.' I said.
'That's my girl' he said and started to kiss me. We started to kiss passionately.

I know where this leads, but I wanted to joke with him a little so I broke the kiss.
'What about the next movie?' I asked joking.
'You are really asking about next movie?' he said as our t-shirts were already on floor.
'Well' I stopped as Martin got up and sat taking his t-shirt. Great, he is mad now. I was joking with him but he obviously took it too serious.

'Oh come on, Martin, don't get mad.' I said. He didn't say a word. I slowly got up and sat turning on the next movie.
I didn't say anything, neither did he. We sat like that for at least 5 minutes.

'You gonna get a cold.' he broke the silence between us referring to me to get my t-shirt on.
'Like you care.' I mumbled and got up.
'I do care about you since you don't care about me.' Martin blurted.
'I do care about you, but if you think I am selfish by not caring about you being horny, then I'm sorry.' I said.
'Wow you are presenting me as a horny teenager.' he said furious.

'I didn't say that.' I countinued sligthly pissed off. 'What I am trying to say is that I was joking. But when I better think, maybe I want to watch movie, without you.' I said.

'I am sorry for wanting to have a sex with my girlfriend who I haven't seen in 4 weeks. I am sorry for wanting you in that way.' he said.

I was ready to go to the bedroom when a kiss on my mouth stopped me. Martin took me by my waist and hold on tight.

'I was just joking earlier.' I said as I broke kiss again.
'I overreacted. Sorry' Martin said as he kissed my forehead.
'Well, maybe we can continue where we started.' I said as I played with his hair.
'Are you sure you don't want to watch a movie?' he asked.
'Nope.'