Morning

We were laying in the bed since we were a little bit jet lagged. Just yesterday we were in LA, now we are in Paris. All this travelling knows to be exhausting but at the same time it is exciting because you meet new cultures and new people. It sounds cliché but it is true.

I couldn't sleep while Martin could. He had show last night in LA and it was a blast. Completely amazing. But he was tired, he needed sleep more than anything. It was nice to watch him sleep so peaceful.

I took my phone and scrolled Instagram. I really didn't want to get up from bed since it is 3 am in the morning. I quickly got bored and decided that it was time for me to try to sleep.

I snuggled next to Martin but suddenly he started to move. Yeah, good moment to move, Martin, I just decided how I need some sleep. I turned on the other side, facing my back to him but he just kept moving, like he is trying to find the best position. I turned to him slightly pissed off.

I see how his face is in pain. I sat on bed slowly waking him up.
'Baby' I called him.
'My head hurts' he mumbled.

As soon as he said that I got up and went to take pill from my bag and some water. He usually have headaches when he don't eat or drink water. In the last 24 hours he barely done any of this.

I came back to bed to see that Martin is sitting on bed. I sat next to him handing him pill and water. As he took it he wanted to get up from bed.

'Where do you think you're going?' I asked him.
'I don't know. Maybe I need to walk.' he said.
'No, you don't, come here.' I told him as I showed him to lay in my lap.

He put his head in my lap and smiled. He smiled too. But his smile was weak. I hate to see him in pain because then I feel like I can't do anything to help him, I feel so useless. He kept on looking me and those eyes, Jesus Christ. Everytime I look at him I feel like he can read me, and I feel weak just like a teenage girl who finally look into hers crush eyes.

We were just enjoying in silence and I see that it is 4 am which means that pill started to do its job.

'what are you thinking?' he asked. Smiling but this time it was his heartfull smile.
I smiled too because I was thinking of him.
'I was thinking about one guy' I started and I see how Martin face turned serious. He got up and sat next to me.
I didn't give him chance to ask anything so I continued.

'I remember how he stole my heart.' I said bitting my lip. Martin on the other hand was furious, I was just waiting for the moment when smoke will come out of his ears.
'I still remember the day I first saw him. How we looked in the eyes and how I felt like no one was around us in that moment even thought there were many people.'
'I am sorry but I really am not in mood for listening how you felt in love with some dickhead in highschool or who ever you are talking about.' he said as he got up.

'That guy was and still is jealous whenever there is some other man around me.' I said innocently.
'I will nicely ask you to stop talking about it, if you don't want my head to start to hurt again.'
'And I have to admit he is so cute when he is jealous. And I just can't believe I am waking up every morning next to the guy I love with all my heart.' I said. Martin face was confused and shocked at the same time.

'You are cheating on me?' he asked putting  his hands in his hair.
That's where I started to laugh. I would keep on laughing that I didn't see Martins mad face.

'You don't get it, don't you?' I asked smiling.
'Only thing I got is that you are madly in love with some guy.' he said throwing his hand in the air.

'Okay Martin, you got me.' I said taking deep breath. I really know to act just so you know.
'I am love with the one guy, who stole my heart and I'm not even sorry for that.' I said. Martins face was pissed off.

He ironicly chuckled. 'I can't believe' he mumbled and turned his back to me.
I slowly got up heading towards him.
'His name is Martijn Garritsen' I said loud enough for him to hear me.

He turned to me and I could see smile forming on his face. He came closer to me and hugged me.
'I hate you.' he said as he kissed me. 'My heart broke in a second.' he said holding hand on his chest, faking like he is hurted.

'If you listened carefully, maybe your heart would break.' I smirked. 'and that jealousy didn't eat you alive.'
'Well, when your girlfriend talks about some guy eyes, you just sit there and imagine with her his eyes.?!' he said sarcasticly.

'I hate you too.' I said and lay on the bed. Quickly, Martin jumped on the bed.
'No, you don't hate me. You could never' he smirked.
'Oh you really think that?' I asked.
'Yeah, you said how I make you weak so' and before I could even anything he started to tickle me. I was between laughing and crying.

'Stop, please stop' I pleaded. 'Martin please.' I tried to move from his grip but failed miserably.

'Say that you don't hate me' he smiled and stopped for a moment.
'No, I won't' I was stubborn, but that stubborness is really nit necessary in this moment.
'Okay then' Martin said and continued to tickle me.

'Okay okay okay I don't hate you. I don't.' I yelled.
I looked at Martin who is satisfied and smily. I playfully hit him for tickling on which he just kiss me.

We broke a kiss for some air and cuddled next to eachother.

'Now I'll tell you about the girl who stole my heart.' Martin said as he kissed my forehead.

Bedtime stories for couple in love, even though it is 5 am in the morning. Guess, the best stories are made in the morning.