Spend Some Time in his Holding Cage

The Beast sat on the edge of a roof top and looked across at the overrated building. There was nothing special about it except that it hosted an impure frenzy. The better, richer part of Baltimore sickened the Beast, but he would do anything to kill an impure. Especially the one who just went inside. He had been watching her for a while. She caught his attention a while back after he witnessed her buying pot from a lowlife in an alley.

He didn't know what it was about her that captured his attention, but he followed her home that night to a huge house and watched as she mixed alcohol with her drugs. He could tell right away that she was an impure. That she had never been broken by the world. She was perfectly protected in her ivory tower and spoiled by her parents.

The Beast would hide in a tree by her room and listen to this girl talk on the phone with her friends about subjects that made Patricia nearly faint. At night, when the girl would finally fall asleep, he would creep down a few branches and watch her sleep. She had a small face surrounded by long straight brown hair. She was as thin as a toothpick, but had enough to make guys watch her as she went. She was beautiful, of course, but that's not what caught the Beast's attention. She almost looked like Casey.

She would make a face and a thousand images of Casey would flood into his head before he could stop them. That is why he watched her for days instead of just killing her. And that is why he followed her from school all the way to this overpriced boutique. She was his next victim. He needed to steal her. She was going to spend some time in his holding cage just so he could closely watch her and be punished for letting Casey go.

The Beast flinched whenever he thought of Casey. She was perfect. She was made for him and he was made to protect her. But he failed to do so. He failed to protect her and now she was stuck in an insane asylum pregnant and alone. And he couldn't rescue her without putting them all in harm's way. He couldn't talk to her, couldn't see her, couldn't even keep her safe from whatever was after her. She was his perfect girl. And now she was gone.

The Beast was pulled from his thoughts when the girl walked out of the boutique arm and arm with a friend. He got up from his sitting position and went to scale down the brick wall he climbed up. The Beast covered his face with a grey hood as he finished climbing down and followed the girls from a distance. He could hear every word they said, so he didn't have to follow from close behind.

"$4,000 is not a lot for a dress!" She told her friend in a serious voice. "Step daddy has been trying to buy my love since I was one. He'll just be pleased I found something I like for prom." 

The other girl gave a small laugh. "Since you were one? I bet you've taken advantage of that." The Beast could practically hear the first girl roll her eyes.

"Obviously! But it's not all for me! Sometimes I buy clothes I think he would like to see me in." The sexual innuendo in her voice disgusted the Beast and her friend.

 "Ew! That's gross! That's your step dad!" 

The first girl laughed a high pitched laugh. "Whatever. Just trust me when I say his spank bank thanks me for it." The Beast shuddered with the second girl and hoped they switched topics soon.

"So this drug dealer, how good is his stuff?" The second girl asked. The sun was already starting to set, which made this situation almost too easy.

 "Very good. I've bought from him loads of times. And don't worry about the neighborhood, I know my way around." The Beast smiled to himself. Now this was a close to flawless kidnapping​ scenario. Two girls going to the bad part of town in the middle of the night to go buy drugs in an area a serial killer was familiar with. This just couldn't get any better.

The Beast stopped following the girls to go and get ready for when they finally arrived at the pot dealer's car.

*************

Angelina Ducroix-Sanders was hot and she knew it. She made people bend to her will in any way possible. She had been the most popular kid in school since kindergarten and intended to finish school that way. Men wanted to sleep with her and women wanted to be her(but could never even come close).

So when she dragged her friend to the the sketchy part of town she expected everything to go smoothly. They would meet up by her drug dealer's car in his corner and she would pay for the premium pot. Just a typical day. What she didn't expect was a different car parked in her dealer's usual spot.

A man in a grey jacket was leaning against the hood of the car and looking down at his feet. His hood was pulled down over his face so Angelina couldn't tell who it was.

 "Um, excuse me?" She called out to the man. He didn't look up. 

"Maybe we should leave." Angelina's friend whispered to her. 

Angelina shook her head. "No. I want my damn drugs and I will get them. Now come on."

Angelina dragged her friend closer to the unfamiliar man and it was only when they were close could they see the face mask he was wearing. Before they had a chance to run, Dennis sprayed them with chloroform, knocking them out instantly. Dennis popped the trunk and put the two girls in there.

There was no one around to witness the kidnapping of the two girls. And if anyone had seen it, they would have kept their mouths shut. No one snitches there. But no one saw Dennis drive away with two unconscious girls in his trunk.

Dennis got the girls to the hotel in record time. The hotel was empty tonight so Dennis didn't have to worry about anyone seeing him carrying the girls up to the third floor holding cage. He gently placed them on the bed and took a moment to watch their chests rise and fall as they slept. The temptation for Dennis was just too great that he had to give the light to the Beast.

"Oh, Dennis. Your time will come. They'll be here for quite a while."
---------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys!! Just a quick side note. Does anyone have an estimate of how many people the Beast has killed as the Fear Monger? I'm just curious to see who knows. The person with the closest estimate will get a character based after them that gets to interact with the Beast. A hint? Each message equals one body per word.  Good luck!