Teen Fiction/ Romance

Sittin' On Train Tracks by jaderose95

Have you ever done something dangerous, and you knew just how dangerous it was? It feels good, exhilarating, and cool. It started with dares, became bets, and now I do it just for fun. I can't stop doing it. Your muscles tighten, your mind starts racing with thoughts of what you shouldn't have done, and you make a wish for something to happen in your life. At least, that's what happens to me. But, then he came along, with those silver eyes that cause me to freeze and make me wonder what he sees in me. And with him comes change to the small town that I've called home for more than half of my life. The change that follows him isn't the best though, dangerous beyond my imagination. Trains are no longer the only dangerous thing I've found myself standing in the path of, but a prophecy that seems to loathe my very existence in this world.

1. What inspired you to write this story?

I was riding on a bus and saw two people sitting on some train tracks that it passed. XD After that I was constantly thinking about train tracks and sitting on them, I don't do that. After some time my love for putting things into a short story in my own mind resulted in this.

2. What kind of readers do you think would enjoy your story?

People that like to read about things like werewolves,there are weres in it. It's just that they aren't wereWOLVES. I also think that people that like reading about romance might like it. I'm going to have to say this is the only story of mine that I like.

3. what is your favorite genre to write about?

Romance. Every story I ever wrote has a hint of romance in it. I also love writing about werewolves or vampires, also demons.

4. Have you written any other stories, if so what genre?

I have, just haven't put them online. One I've written is a fantasy, the other is a fantasy/romance. I'm considering typing my fantasy one, I wanted to type it out anyway.