Werewolf/Fantasy

Kidnapped by the Alpha by genuinestar21

Summary: Leslie has always been the girl who’s never fit in with her pack. She’s a shape shifter teen who wishes she was normal. Leslie wants to date guys of her choice instead of her parents picks for potential mates. She also wants freedom and the ability to make her own decisions. Instead, Leslie’s parents are arranging a marriage for her. She is going to marry Blake, the next alpha of her pack, who is also her best friend. One night when Leslie ventures out past her packs territory she notices that a wolf is watching her. Leslie can’t help but to stare back at him. For some reason, Leslie thinks she has seen this wolf before in her dreams. The wolf looks like no ordinary wolf in the woods or a shape shifter. He is much bigger than most wolves. Its paws are slightly bigger and its eyes are gold. Out of curiosity, Leslie ventures closer to the wolf, which is the biggest mistake that she will ever make.

1. What inspired you to write this story?

I read a book called Nightshade by Andrea Cremer and decided to write my own shifter novel.

2. What kind of readers do you think would enjoy your story?

People who don't like cliche stories and people who like strong female characters with some romance. My story has twists and turns that will keep people wanting more.

3. what is your favorite genre to write about?

Werewolf, Romance are my favorites :)

4. Have you written any other stories, if so what genre?

Yes, Mostly werewolf romances. My newest work is Destined Mate which revolves around a girl named Diana who goes on a vacation before college where she meets Noah, who is a werewolf. Their destined to be each others mates. The story is about their relationship.