Teen Fiction/ Adventure

If I Lived Another Life by Someone Awesome

Vero is a teenager without parents and without a home. So when she comes upon the boys, she tries to fit in. She could've lived the rest of her life under disguise and no one would ever know. But soon enough, the boys discover what she's been trying to hide. Now, she's even become a criminal. Could things get ANY worse? The answer is yes, yes they could...

1. What inspired you to write this story?

I didn't exactly have an inspiration for this story. I just had a lot of other story ideas and then mixed them up to make this one. But I guess the main inspiration would be after I had a dream. =D

2. What kind of readers do you think would enjoy your story?

I think people who are really into Adventure but don't just want to read about a battle or a quest or something and would liked it to be mixed into reality would enjoy my story.

3. What is your favorite genre to write about?

I really like writing fantasy, adventure, action, and teen fiction.

4. Have you written any other stories, if so what genre?

Yep I have (a lot actually) but none that I have posted on Wattpad. This is my first story that I posted. Most of them were Humour, Fantasy, Realistic Fiction, Action / Adventure, and some were Mystery.