Important Author's Note (Not a chapter)

Hey amazing readers of mine, unfortunately I won't be able to update this weekend, much less this week. I don't have a set schedule, but I have been trying to be consecutive with uploading chapters for this book while my writers block is at bay. Your encouragement helps a lot too, because let's face it, looking at most of my work I AM TERRIBLE AT UPDATING.

But I didn't post this side note to talk about my terrible habits, that's a book all on its own. I want to get your opinion on what you want to see happen next and\or a relationship you want strengthened. I also want to give you an idea of where I want to take the story.

I am still deciding if this will be my last book in this Teen Wolf series. It's hard, because I know the moment season 4 premieres in June I'll want to write Lucy's version of the events. But with the way season 3B ended, it's a good way to end her story as well. If this is my last book for this series, I have decided how I'm going to end it. Whether you guys will be happy or not with the ending, is another thing. There's also the problem with covers. The talented person that made the three matching covers for this series deleted her account and now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to make a fourth that would look similar to the others.

The real question is, would you guys want to see more of Lucy's story or do you believe it's time to move on to a new life in Beacon Hills?

Another reason for this is because I have several originals in the works that I want to share. Teen Wolf is an amazing world to write in the perspective of, but it's not my world.

I won't be spending much time writing about the Darach and Jennifer, because it's key that I'm able to fit in a majority of 3B and the Nogitsune before this book is finished. Just in case this is, in fact the last book. So you will most defiantly learn a lot more about what Lucy is now that a name has been revealed in the next few chapters and see the side effects of her humanity coming back to bite her in the ass.

With a lot of uncertainty, I could really use the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read and I promise to update chapter 6 soon.