Author's Notes

"You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's called Voluntary Apnea. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. Then when you finally do let it in, it's not scary anymore, it's actually kind of peaceful." - Stiles Stilinski

Author's Notes

So here it is, the third instalment to my Teen Wolf fan fiction series. Threequal if you would like to call it that. Hope you enjoyed that quote because it's one of my favourite. Thanks again to everyone that reads my work and continues to encourage me to write. This book is probably going to be the most intense book of the three because I have a lot planned to happen in just the next couple of chapters. I'm experimenting with Lucy's character quite a lot in this book and she defiantly is going down a darker path. You will see a example of that that in the first chapter. Again most of the other character are similar to how they are on the show, however you all know by now the alpha pack isn't exactly as it should be because I wrote them in before season 3 started. But that might very well change. As always, I don't own anything from the show, that credit goes to the insanely talented Mr. Jeff Davis and MTV. Before you read on into the story I would like to announce that I've entered the first book to this series 'The Untold Story Of A Beta' into the 2013 Watty Awards for my first time since joining this amazing website. So please spread the word, vote on its chapters, comment even if you want to put something random. It will make my day either way just to know you took the time to do so. Plus I'll be doing dedications to randomly selected fans that help. Just remember every little thing counts. You don't know how much it would mean to me to win not only in a Teen Wolf category but in the overall fan fiction category. Posting a sneak peek to the first chapter now so, enjoy and thanks for being a fan. Happy reading.

And I hate to do this but...

The writer's work in this book (not including any of the plot, characters, or information owned by Teen Wolf and MTV) is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved for my work and if any copying/stealing/plagiarizing/etc occurs with my work, those people will be punished by law.

Copyright ©2014 Alicia Gilstorf

Disclaimer: I don't own anything from Teen Wolf