Chapter 2: First Encounter; First Impressions

I thank MacDog321 for being the first to comment on this new sequel:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Encounter; First Impressions

Amu opened her eyes as the sun shined down on her bed, through the window. She turned her body to the side, still not wanting to wake up. As she turned and slightly opened her eyes to the other direction, she came face to face with….

"Gah!" Amu yelled as she shot up from bed and scooted to a corner.

"Ouch Amu, that hurt." Ikuto got up and pointed to his ear.

"Y-you! What are you doing here you pervert!" she screamed while pointing a finger at him accusingly.

"Now, now Amu, I didn't do anything wrong. I've been trying to shake you awake for the past few minutes and you wouldn't wake up. I even tried opening the curtains so the light would hit you, but it didn't work." Said Ikuto with a shrug.

"So you decided to scare me like that?" she asked him, still not leaving her corner.

"Hm, no. It actually turned out a whole lot better than I expected." Said Ikuto with a grin as he walked closer to Amu.

"D-don't you dare c-come near me Ikuto!" she told him as she moved away little by little.

"Aw, don't be that way Amu, you know you can't avoid me that long." Said Ikuto, his smirk never leaving his face. Swiftly, he carried Amu into his arms, while she was yelling in protest to put her down.

"Ikuto! Put me down right now!" yelled Amu as she tried hitting him, but that never worked because her hits were nothing to Ikuto.

"I can't do that Amu, mother and father are looking for us, and I can't take the chances of you going to bed again." Said Ikuto with a light chuckle.

"Then if I promise not to sleep again, will you put me down?" asked Amu.

"Hm…nope." He replied plainly, there was no way he was doing that when he was having so much fun.

"IKUTO!" Amu yelled and all Ikuto did was laugh and enjoy the moment, this is the most fun he's had now and there was no way he was letting her go that easily.

In another room in the palace, Utau opened her eyes slightly and closed it again. "IKUTO!" she groaned as she heard Amu screaming from the other room. She knew Ikuto was going to do something like this. "And it's early in the morning too…don't two have anything better to do than to wake people up?" she muttered.

"Apparently not." When she heard someone answer, Utau's eyes immediately shot open. She was now sitting up and the first thing she saw when she got up was familiar emerald green eyes.

"K-Kukai?" she asked.

"Yeah, morning to you too." Kukai replied with a chuckle escaping his lips. He was currently sitting on her bed, by the side.

Her brain was still as groggy as her and when it finally sunk in, she asked "What in the world are you doing here this early? And…WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?" she blushed in embarrassment as she realized that she wasn't even dressed in her daily outfit and it was embarrassing. "What was he doing here anyway? Watching me sleep? That's crazy!" she thought to herself.

"Whoa, no need to make a big fuss out of things princess." Said Kukai with another laugh.

"Not make a big fuss out of things? How in the world do you expect me to just sit here and stay calm?" she asked him. "And stop calling me princess!"